PDA

View Full Version : My Cranker Region 3 Whitey!!!

Fisher-Dude
11-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I managed to connect with this hawwwwwwwg at 7:22am this morning. Like Dana, I'm doing my part to control the invasive species in Region 3. :mrgreen:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Fisher-Dude/HPIM0924.jpg

mark
11-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Wow, monster non-typ too! I suppose yer tagged out!

ElkMasterC
11-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Gordon Campbell would be proud.
Gonna be nice eatins, congrats.

Blainer
Did you run him over?
I can see the tire tracks in the snow,takes road hunting to a new level.
Huge savings on bullets.

Steeleco
I'm doing my part to control the invasive species in Region 3. :mrgreen:And so you should!! Looks tasty!! :wink::wink:

ElkMasterC
11-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Did you run him over?

I just spit kerosene outta my nose.

Fisher-Dude
11-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Wow, monster non-typ too! I suppose yer tagged out!

I still have a bear tag. :mrgreen:

Did you run him over?
I can see the tire tracks in the snow,takes road hunting to a new level.
Huge savings on bullets.

Hell no, that Duramax grille is probably a $2,000 touch! My buddy and I actually had a grueling 30 yard downhill drag to the road. :tongue:

dana
11-25-2009, 07:28 PM
AWESOME!!! Nice to see people are putting a hurt on those little buggers this year.

Stone Sheep Steve
11-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Congrats FD!!
Now what are you going to do with the rest of your week off??:tongue:

Cat hunting????

Actually, I remember hunting late season near Merritt and cutting a good size set of blackie tracks. Nov 30th IIRC. Looked like he was heading somewhere...possibly a den!

SSS

born2hunt
11-25-2009, 07:50 PM
grats dude ! and you can squeeze some milk off his chin for breakfast lol good eats there:)

fuzzybiscuit
11-25-2009, 08:07 PM
I don't see any blood?

You sure that he is not just sleeping like that Owl in another thread.:smile:

nano
11-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Congrats FD !!

Ambush
11-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Great, just great:roll:!! I guess there goes "our" LEH doe eh??

Did you get it in YOUR traditional territory?:mrgreen:

anytail
11-25-2009, 10:14 PM
You past on deer like him two thousand KMs ago what happend now?:wink:

killman
11-25-2009, 10:16 PM
What? Where is the hot chick?

Oh well, congrats!

hunter1947
11-26-2009, 07:17 AM
Thats the way to go FD fill that freezer up before the end of hunting season ,way to go http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif.

boxhitch
11-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Luck must come with the truck. Can I use it for my 3-12 moose ?

Stone Sheep Steve
11-26-2009, 08:51 AM

You looking for a date for Sunday morning?:wink:

So I take the sled has not produced??

SSS

SteadyGirl
11-26-2009, 08:56 AM
I could make it to K-town for sunday morning:mrgreen::mrgreen:... just sayin..:mrgreen:

J_T
11-26-2009, 09:15 AM
I managed to connect with this hawwwwwwwg at 7:22am this morning. Like Dana, I'm doing my part to control the invasive species in Region 3. :mrgreen:

Hey congrats. Personally I love whitetail. They taste better than Mulies which come way behind the taste of rats (though I've never eaten rat, I have worked my way through some stinky mulies).

I respect whitetail as a wonderful animal and a great wildlife hunting persuit. While they do encroach on the territory of others perhaps that's just how it's supposed to be. The Mississippi and Lake Pontchartrain will eventually consume New Orleans too.

It's the nature of things.

Fisher-Dude
11-26-2009, 09:44 AM

You looking for a date for Sunday morning?:wink:

So I take the sled has not produced??

SSS

I could make it to K-town for sunday morning:mrgreen::mrgreen:... just sayin..:mrgreen:

Hmmm, whom should I accomodate? On the one hand, boxhitch is a personal friend, has some great wisdom and witty remarks, and is as dependable as they come. However, he will smell like a potpurri of diesel fuel, garlic sausage, bonfire, and beer after a night of carousing at Goat Humper's place Saturday night.

Now, Steady is indeed an attractive young lady with big blue eyes, nice hair (not bald as bts says - boxhitch has that distinction), and apparently needs her rack oiled.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Whitey2009_001.jpg

The unknown with Steady is whether or not I can burp, fart, piss into the ditch, and curse while road hunting with her. Will she complain about the copious amounts of dog hair in my truck? Will she leave me in a dry hump waiting for her to show up on Sunday?

Decisions, decisions...what would you guys do?

Stone Sheep Steve
11-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Hmmm, whom should I accomodate? On the one hand, boxhitch is a personal friend, has some great wisdom and witty remarks, and is as dependable as they come. However, he will smell like a potpurri of diesel fuel, garlic sausage, bonfire, and beer after a night of carousing at Goat Humper's place Saturday night.

Now, Steady is indeed an attractive young lady with big blue eyes, nice hair (not bald as bts says - boxhitch has that distinction), and apparently needs her rack oiled.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Whitey2009_001.jpg

The unknown with Steady is whether or not I can burp, fart, piss into the ditch, and curse while road hunting with her. Will she complain about the copious amounts of dog hair in my truck? Will she leave me in a dry hump waiting for her to show up on Sunday?

Decisions, decisions...what would you guys do?

It's hard to believe no one has snapped you up yet!:mrgreen:

SSS

mijinkal
11-26-2009, 09:53 AM
I don't see any blood?

You sure that he is not just sleeping like that Owl in another thread.:smile:

I agree, He's probably just sleeping in the snow.

Fisher-Dude
11-26-2009, 09:58 AM
I agree, He's probably just sleeping in the snow.

He's sleeping quite well with that broken spine and severed aorta. I wasn't sure whether the 300 mag was potent enough for a big bruiser like that, but the premium 180 gr Ultra Bonded Core Lokt put him down. :mrgreen:

Fisher-Dude
11-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Great, just great:roll:!! I guess there goes "our" LEH doe eh??

Did you get it in YOUR traditional territory?:mrgreen:

Yeah, sorry Crabsinyerbush, I'm tagged out now. The doe lives to see another day. This was indeed in a section of MY traditional territory, which spans regional boundaries.

You past on deer like him two thousand KMs ago what happend now?:wink:

I had to show V-boy the advantages of shooting premium ammo in a real-life situation. I think he'll convert now. :wink:

boxhitch
11-26-2009, 01:14 PM
You tempted a response from SteadyG with your cranker talk, lets see if she takes the bait.

Piperdown
11-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Steady as she goes :biggrin:

grizzlydown
11-26-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm thinking that was taken down in self defense as it was in full charge!!!

Fisher-Dude
11-26-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm thinking that was taken down in self defense as it was in full charge!!!

Actually, you're darned close to what really happened! Two does and a basket 3 point ran across the road and towards the thick shit, I bailed out and went to look for them, then this buck came out of a gulley and ran straight at me! Had to pop him or face certain death! :mrgreen: