PDA

View Full Version : region 3 tags

3kills
11-25-2009, 01:42 AM
just curious who is still holdin a region 3 tag waitin for that big boy? i passed on a few piss cutters this year holding out for a big boy. i even missed a nice decent buck cuz my brother inlaw got excited and took at shot at (and missed) a lil buck as i was just about to squeese one off on the big buck.before i was always shoot the first buck i see but after last years 160 class buck i have been waitin and now i m startin to think i will be eatin my tag..and u know what as much as it sucks it doesnt bother me all that much LOL..however i still have one more day to get out maybe, might just spend it helpin my lil cousin find his doe he is lookin for.

M.Dean
11-25-2009, 06:18 AM
I've still got a perfectly good Muley Tag, it's still in perfect condition, now if I felt the same I'd stand a chance of punching it!!!

buckguy
11-25-2009, 06:50 AM
I still have a LEH doe and muley buck tag. This year it just wasn't to be. The deer were smarter than me. When I was hiking I should have been Sitting and vice versa. Hopefully next year. :)

yzchamp
11-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Same here... Big boy is going down this weekend..:)

3kills
11-25-2009, 09:06 AM
i know where there is a big wide buggar of a buck but he is only a two point and i dont know how he made it through any buck season..he has been spotted a few times hangin out beside the road...

KB90
11-25-2009, 09:10 AM
I have a region 5 muley tag collecting dust in my wallet. Starting tommorow morning I hope to dig it out and cut it up :-D 25th-30th I can't wait!!!!

Nooker77
11-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Well I have an elk tag/WT/and mule tag left in my pocket!! Have the next 2plus weeks off to get er done with stick and string and maybe some smoke pole in Reg3 as well!! One more day of work..yahooooo!! Now if it would only snow..snow snow!!:-D

KB90
11-25-2009, 09:32 AM
One more day of work..yahooooo!! Now if it would only snow..snow snow!!:-D

I've been praying all week.... and I'm gunna pray real hard for some tonight :)

Bushy
11-25-2009, 09:55 AM
+5 at 4000 ft this a.m.:( -6 yesterday morning, -5 forecast for LL tomorrow.
Really mixed activity in the hills, tough year.
Hopefully this week they get really horny and dumb, my only thing going for me:mrgreen:

Bushy