PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Hunting joke, better late than never

knightryder3
11-25-2009, 12:07 AM
I have been enjoying this site for a while now but hadn't posted anything until I had a question a couple weeks back. I guess I missed the initiation fee information sticky. :-D I see I'm not the only one who got his/her first buck this year. A lot of good stories as well. I think I'll share mine as soon as I get the pics from the old man. Anyway, just a note to say hello and thanks for the advice/info I've already received on this great site!
Here's one I came across that made me chuckle. Cheers

There are two moose hunters who hop on a float-plane and fly to their
destination. When the plane arrives at the lake, the pilot says: "In 4 days, I'll meet you guys back here with one moose." The plane flew away and the men set up camp. The first day they shot nothing. The second, one man shot a moose and on the third day, the second man shot another moose. When the plane came to pick them up, the pilot said: "What are you doing, I told you to be here with only one moose, not two."
The hunters told the pilot that last year, another pilot let them take
two moose. The pilot wanted to stay competitive with the other pilots and
made an exception this time to let the hunters take two moose. With the extra weight, the plane barely got off the lake, then hit a tree and crashed.
One hunter crawled over to his buddy to see if he was hurt. He shook him, then he woke up and said, dazed: "Where are we?" The first man answered: "About 100 feet from where we crashed last year."

GumbyFromLumby
11-25-2009, 02:34 AM
That's funny! Welcome to the site.