PDA

View Full Version : Ducks in Abbotsford.

bali
11-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Any one looking for a place to shoot some ducks in Abbotsford area? let me know. If you already have a place to go, let someone who's new or who doesn't have permission take advantage. It is private property. you will need to clean up after yourself.:(

lp270win
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey there,

Im from the island and new to this forum, however my brother lives in langley and both him and i are avid waterfowlers. He hunts at ladner marsh mostly but would love to get permission on private land. I am actually going hunting there this comming weekend with him, although I dont expect to shoot 24 ( 3 limits) in less than an hour like we did today here on the island. My brother is VERY ethical and would be very thrilled to hunt on private land. Please let me know if there would be an opportunity.

Thanks lp

bali
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I have been swamped by the number of responses for this hunt. I dont prefer more than 1 group in the field at a time. this is a blueberry field (50 acres) about 8inches of water in the rows. Plants are tall enough to hide. Better at sunset. ducks only come in at the very end. Lasts about 20 minutes. send me a PM. i can try to squeeze you guys in this weekend. If its raining it will be perfect.