PDA

View Full Version : midway

stixnstones
11-20-2009, 02:32 PM
heading to midway sunday. was wondering if anyone had any info.weather, deer activity,rutting action,roads, you name it. any info would be a great help. thanks

sparkymacker
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Not much for public roads or access in and around Midway.

d6dan
11-20-2009, 04:20 PM
heading to midway sunday. was wondering if anyone had any info.weather, deer activity,rutting action,roads, you name it. any info would be a great help. thanks

Your better off to go up Boundary Ck, north of Greenwood. Lots of Whitetails on the low lands and Mulies too. Check out Phoenix Mtn also.

xtremearchery
11-20-2009, 04:54 PM
I have hunted Midway for many years. 99.9% private land. I have permission on a couple properties. Heading up there in a couple weeks for the archery season. Talked to a local there today. hardly any snow and its been real mild. Deer arn't moving yet. I would suggest Greenwood. more accessible and allot of resident w/t's on the lower benches. Watch before you shoot... in that area the w/t's and mulies work the same areas and have seen them side by side. Good luck, hope the info helps.