PDA

View Full Version : Trees Down Everywhere

ufishifish2
11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Take all the dead Pine trees around here, and add all the winds we have been getting lately and it is a recipe for disaster. I stopped to buck a tree off the road the other day, and another one fell down so close to the back of my truck that branches were actually touching the tailgate. I was temporarily fully blocked in.
Just a friendly reminder to those of you that haven't been out in a week or so that you will probably need a chainsaw if you plan to leave the beaten trail - atleast in the Kamloops/Vernon area. Even my fav quad trails are screwed!!!

bowhunterbruce
11-18-2009, 06:42 PM
thanks for the heads up.i know my chainsaw will be in my truck this weekend

Fisher-Dude
11-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Who is stupid enough to go hunting without a chainsaw in the truck at all times?

lip_ripper00
11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Who is stupid enough to go hunting without a chainsaw in the truck at all times?

x2, and it looks like we are going to wacked again tonight.

Ruger4
11-19-2009, 07:29 AM

Hello ?
Fisher Dude , didnt we need a chainsaw the day we treed your cat ???? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:, ha ha stupid guy , wa-whooooooooo , te-hehe Fisher Dude stupid guy forgot his chainsaw !! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

BiG Boar
11-19-2009, 07:59 AM
I learned that last week. At least carry an axe with you while in your truck. There were trees going down everywhere. I actually saw 2 trees fall over from the wind. Amazing sound to hear!

Fisher-Dude
11-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Hello ?
Fisher Dude , didnt we need a chainsaw the day we treed your cat ???? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:, ha ha stupid guy , wa-whooooooooo , te-hehe Fisher Dude stupid guy forgot his chainsaw !! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

We had that clown in the bright neon jacket that was going to climb the tree and knock the cat to the ground! :mrgreen:

We had a saw in the truck...but we chose instead to work 2 hours to poke it in the ass with a 40 foot aspen to get it down. Great memories!

Ruger4
11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
I couldnt resist Pat , yes in fact, many great memories in the field .......:-D

sarnold
11-19-2009, 08:53 PM
i drive through there every day and it looks like 1/3 of the trees in some areas got blown over! sticks laying every which way