PDA

View Full Version : One week only~!

Wild_Dog
11-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Well my sad story is that I'm only going to be able to hunt one week this year and its right at the end of the month.

Working dawn to dusk pretty much everyday, and the occasional day off was spent doing yard crap.

Of course its slower now, but region 5 is closed and I can't get to 7 before dark.

However, I do get one week and the question is....should I head north and chase whitetails / mulies? Had an invite to go to chetwynd area.
Or, should I stay put and hunt my usual spots in Quesnel.

Hows the hunting been in both?

dougan
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
I Wish I Had This Problem To Sit And Ponder . If It Were Me I Would Take My Time Think About It Real Hard And Wene My Mind Was Sure I Had Made The Rite Choice. Got O The Other Spot. How Many Times You Allmost Turn Around But Go A Bit Further And Connect?

dougan
11-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Ps You Can Thank Me Later Lol

KB90
11-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Tell yah what... you go to chetwynd, and then you can give me your usual spots :-D

hunter1947
11-17-2009, 05:30 AM
If I was you I would stay put ,good luck http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif.

LYKTOHUNT
11-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Well my sad story is that I'm only going to be able to hunt one week this year and its right at the end of the month.

Working dawn to dusk pretty much everyday, and the occasional day off was spent doing yard crap.

Of course its slower now, but region 5 is closed and I can't get to 7 before dark.

However, I do get one week and the question is....should I head north and chase whitetails / mulies? Had an invite to go to chetwynd area.
Or, should I stay put and hunt my usual spots in Quesnel.

Hows the hunting been in both?
Well from my scouting trips in the area I hunt in the Quesnel area the sign we are seeing is very discouraging to say the least.
I think if you have an opportunity to go to Chetwynd I would go .
Having said that I will be staying in Quesnel for next week as it would be to difficult to change areas on short notice with the guys in our group and the fact that we are unfamiliar with The Chetwynd area.