PDA

View Full Version : The duck are flying!

Marc
11-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Well just got back from a morning shoot and there are ducks flying from every direction. we heard some shooting from pretty much every direction. We managed to scratch a few geese but man they don't like the lucky duck one bit. We saw a good dozen flocks of geese this morning but the majority of them where high and heading south. We did see a flock or two of Speckle Bellies and one flock of Canada's had a snow goose tagging along with it as well.

Well both Filed Marshall and I made a nice tripple on drakes today. Only problem is we shot the same 3. What are the chances of that happening? I think I'm going to go and pick a 6/49 for Wed. Oh and all 3 ducks were stone dead when they hit the ground, I wonder why?:mrgreen:

Dummy here forgot to put the memory card back in the camera since he uploaded the last pictures so no pictures from the blind today.

Hope everyone else out there is getting some cause they are here and they are heavy in numbers.

Time to go dry off and get the house cleaned before the wife gets home:mrgreen:.

Tanya
11-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Yup, we heard you :) And that 3 thing must be going around!! Agree, geese don't like the robo type ducks, but then neither do a lot of mature mallards once it is light out. We turn if off when it gets too light.