PDA

View Full Version : muley buck humpin doe

uraarchr
11-14-2009, 11:15 PM
went to reg 3 today .saw lots of does and small(spiker and two point)mule deer.watched some deer from a good vantage point.looked like a doe was doggyin another doe.circled around and came closer.a spiker was mounting a doe.4 times total.the last time was at 40 yards(they saw me on my quad)mouth open and tongue hangin out he kept on given er.I thought i saw him grin?anyways lots of does and little guys i guess the big boys havent come down yet.no tracks yet.last weekend i saw a herd of mulies reg8 .tried my grunt tube w no result.tried my imitation of my natural grunt and the buck came in to 10 yds.eye to eye.neat.

hunterofthedeer
11-14-2009, 11:27 PM
You were lucky to see that.:) Too bad it wasn't a big buck to pass on some good genetics.

twoSevenO
11-14-2009, 11:31 PM
You were lucky to see that.:) Too bad it wasn't a big buck to pass on some good genetics.

lol, and then get shot right afterwards, to make sure it doesn't happen again :mrgreen:

BlacktailStalker
11-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Thats how I shot the buck in my avatar, balls deep in a doe :)

Night Hawk 3
11-14-2009, 11:47 PM

You'll never know... perhaps his father was a big buck with good genetics... Just because he's young doesn't mean he's not of good breeding.

~NH3

hunterofthedeer
11-15-2009, 12:09 AM
You'll never know... perhaps his father was a big buck with good genetics... Just because he's young doesn't mean he's not of good breeding.

~NH3
also if it were a bigger buck he probably would have shot it too

Blainer
11-15-2009, 10:41 AM
The big boy was possibly already shot,giving the little guy his opportunity to step up to the plate.

waserwolf
11-15-2009, 02:42 PM
with your track record of bull moose trying to hump you, i'm surprised that deer didn't come after you.

landphil
11-15-2009, 02:56 PM
I saw a nice 5x3 mulie and a doe making bambies last week - on the main road, 25 yrds away. It brings new meaning to the term "Dink Buck":tongue: