PDA

View Full Version : Hurley Road Conditions?

One Shot
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Does any one know if the Hurley FSR to Goldbridge is still open/passable or is it already snowed in? I know that they do not maintain it open through out the winter. Thank you.

frenchbar
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Does any one know if the Hurley FSR to Goldbridge is still open/passable or is it already snowed in? I know that they do not maintain it open through out the winter. Thank you.I can ask some one tonight that might know what its like ..will get back to you in the morning .

paulo
11-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Just talked to my buddy who is the highways foreman, and my cousin who lives in Bralorne and the road is snowed in for the year. You'll have to go around.:icon_frow

One Shot
11-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Just talked to my buddy who is the highways foreman, and my cousin who lives in Bralorne and the road is snowed in for the year. You'll have to go around.:icon_frow

Thank you.

frenchbar
11-12-2009, 06:47 AM
yup ..its down for the yr ..

Gateholio
11-14-2009, 12:18 AM
I have heard that the snowcat ski operators (running out of Hope Creek) have plowed the Hurley to Hope Creek. And if you can get there, you can probably get to Goldbridge.

There doesn't appear to be any pullouts plowed, and if it dumped snow like it did today, all bets are off...

If you go, make sure you have chains and sufficient means to not die of hypothermia if you get stuck!

cainer
11-14-2009, 12:22 AM
I was up at tenquille a couple days ago and it was getting thick. It's probably a lot worse by now.