PDA

View Full Version : clearwater area moose..

3kills
11-11-2009, 07:52 PM
i just got a phone call from my aunty who just left today with my uncle and a cousin for the moose leh in the clearwater area. sounds like my aunty shot her very first big game animal bein a moose that has one side missin..they were suppose to spend a few days there but they couldnt get a hold of a meat cutter around there to hang it so they are just comin home tonight so i might get some pics tonight. they are goin to back there tomorrow mornin to try and get my cousin his first moose too..

hunterkid15
11-11-2009, 09:07 PM
im exctited to see these picks

hunter1947
11-12-2009, 07:14 AM
i just got a phone call from my aunty who just left today with my uncle and a cousin for the moose leh in the clearwater area. sounds like my aunty shot her very first big game animal bein a moose that has one side missin..they were suppose to spend a few days there but they couldnt get a hold of a meat cutter around there to hang it so they are just comin home tonight so i might get some pics tonight. they are goin to back there tomorrow mornin to try and get my cousin his first moose too..

Good luck http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif hope to se a few pic latter.

blackwolf0001
11-12-2009, 11:52 AM
my parents live there and have a cooler. if you need access to a cooler pm and i will give you there number