PDA

View Full Version : huntin buds

watson721
11-04-2009, 09:52 PM
heres my joke
why did the blonde stare at a jug of orange juice? it said concentrate:-D

this is my first year hunting and i live in kelowna and only know a few guys to go hunting with
i was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would be willing to go out with me

hotload
11-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Can you say anything about yourself??? What area do you like to hunt? What do you like to hunt? Do you have transportation? HBC is a great site to hang out in, the guys probably would just like to know a little bit more about you and your hunting interests?

GumbyFromLumby
11-04-2009, 10:43 PM
How old are you? That might help to find someone around your same age.

watson721
11-04-2009, 11:48 PM
im 15, i like to hunt any big game, lately ive been hunting in the chute lake area , easy going, not picky

Steeleco
11-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Stick around and learn all you can, I know it can be tough being a teenager and being keen, but one's ability to listen and learn will get you a mentor sooner than a person that knows it all!!

Like I tell my son, your young and have your whole life ahead of you, slow down and enjoy it.

ufishifish2
11-19-2009, 10:42 AM
You are 15...... I wish I was hunting by the age of 15. Guess that means that you won't be a beer drinking hunting partner, damn - Strike 1. That's OK, the only problem is that you aren't old enough to be the designated driver just yet either. - Strike 2. Oh well, I guess you can use my empties for practice over the next few years. Tossing empties out your window at this developmental age will help improve accuracy for future years. Pick you up Friday after school. Bring your spotlight....... Oh yeah, and you're drivin.'

ufishifish2
11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
In all seriousness, if you don't get much for responses this late in the season, don't be surprised. A lot of people primarily hunt earlier in the year during "Immy Moose" and "Any Buck" season. I live too far away to help you out. Ask again next year and I bet you'll get a better response. Best of luck, great to see you being keen on hunting at your age.