PDA

View Full Version : just looking for help about were are the deer/ black bear in elaho valley

vortex hunter
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi everybody
Well me and another member of this site went hunting on the weekend in elaho valley we didnt see a single thing and we hike and hiked and went all over . lol and I was wondering were should we go or look for blackbear or muleys in elaho Im not asking for your honey holes I am just asking for some tips on were they might be thank you everyone for any help you can give.....:twisted:

And if you have a spot were they are I am NOt looking to take a trophy buck just want to fill my tags before the end of season....PM me

FLHTCUI
11-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Well, had you gone around the corner from where you stopped for luch there was a huge blacktail (4x3) just waiting for you to drop him.
I think it was only a 40 yrd shot....
You gots to put the time in, if they are not where you think they are, then your in the wrong spot.
I dont think anyone on here has them tagged with a transponder so you can DF them with a radio tracking device.
Well, maybe the Ciskman does, but he can fly ;)
Rob

vortex hunter
11-03-2009, 07:15 PM
well we did go all over the elaho and we seen a few other things out their but no deer or bear