PDA

View Full Version : rut in kelowna area????

cromey
11-01-2009, 07:55 AM
hey just wondering has anyone noticed if the rut has started near kelowna area went up last couple weekends and haven't seen any sign of the rut no rubs no sounds no nothing just wondering if its just me?

bowhunterbruce
11-01-2009, 08:21 AM
hey just wondering has anyone noticed if the rut has started near kelowna area went up last couple weekends and haven't seen any sign of the rut no rubs no sounds no nothing just wondering if its just me?
i was out just yesterday and there are rubs up high and down low,they are just starting thier migration around here now

cromey
11-01-2009, 08:25 AM
oh ok kool yea the gf wants to go out for the first time and i would love to get something with her but i haven't had and success around here yet with calls or anything

mark
11-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Saw 2 big bucks today, both with does, humungus necks on them!
A few rubs around already!

cromey
11-01-2009, 08:55 PM
where abouts like in kelowna west side?

knockturnal
11-03-2009, 09:16 PM
its funny how hard the westside got slammed this year. ive hunted up there for the past 15 years and this year i have seen the most pressure. oddly enough, ive seen less hunters on the east side of the lake. Ill help you out by saying that by the time the season is over, the mulies will be in full rut. Whitetails rut a bit later.

boxhitch
11-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Ill help you out by saying that by the time the season is over, the mulies will be in full rut. Whitetails rut a bit later.This is the week to giterdun
Want solitude ? head 2 hours north east.

BCrams
11-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Saw 2 big bucks today, both with does, humungus necks on them!
A few rubs around already!

And you didn't shoot one??

:-|

hoho
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM

After the Nov 15 for both Muly and Whity!!!:(