frenchbar
10-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Three cheers for the jellydreamer !

whitespringer
10-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Love the Jell, free spirit!;)

Jelvis
10-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I, I just saw this, and I'm, I can tell yah it's I'm, speechless. What can a hunter do, are we human ? Or are we hunters ? I don't deserve this tribute of an original poem, a future song a riddle. I do appreciate it tho, wow.
I will admit I know region 3 pretty good but knowing where all the over 140 class bucks are is kinda stretching it lol imho -+
Did I happen to pin point you to a deer or moose by any chance ?
Jel -- thank you, ah thankyah very mushh --

pete_k
10-31-2009, 10:58 PM
I, I just saw this, and I'm, I can tell yah it's I'm, speechless. What can a hunter do, are we human ? Or are we hunters ? I don't deserve this tribute of an original poem, a future song a riddle. I do appreciate it tho, wow.
I will admit I know region 3 pretty good but knowing where all the over 140 class bucks are is kinda stretching it lol imho -+
Did I happen to pin point you to a deer or moose by any chance ?
Jel -- thank you, ah thankyah very mushh --

Never pin-pointed, but offered up readily. We were thinking of heading out that way as we have family in Loops.

We stayed in Region 8 that year. Bagged a mulie, and as it turns out knocked up my future wife all in one trip.

Takin' care of business.

martyonthewater
10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
fitting little string of prose, I always make time to read the words of wit by Jelly from the loops

frenchbar
10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
Never pin-pointed, but offered up readily. We were thinking of heading out that way as we have family in Loops.

We stayed in Region 8 that year. Bagged a mulie, and as it turns out knocked up my future wife all in one trip.

Takin' care of business.Cool bagged a buck and filled the doe draw:wink:good job that realy is takin care of buisness:)

kyleklassen
10-31-2009, 11:43 PM
offers up a lot of outdated bull about everywhere else

Jelvis
11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
kyleklassen wow sounds like a Clearbrook accent lol -- Yarrow maybe - ?
I new some fella's in Clearbrook, met in a prairie wind chill down by Matsqui flats -- Man was it cold
Pete had to go so we called em Peter Friesen lol then he waited too long and wala Peter Froese lol --
Jelly Peter Friesen from Yarrow bro das auto --

hunter1947
11-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Jel is number one in my books ,keep up the good posts Jel you are one of the best things that make HBS so interesting ,its people like you that helps people out on this site ,keep up the good information you put out on this site http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif.

thunderheart
11-01-2009, 06:45 AM
go jelly go jelly go !!!!!

11-01-2009, 09:24 AM
OH BROTHER .......

Highest # of his own relies to his own posts .......... smokin something thats for SURE !

His advice on Clearwater is bang on though .......undoubtably the best place for big Mulies.

CT