PDA

View Full Version : sweet spot ruined

flyboy
10-30-2009, 08:27 PM
hi all,,,

made it up to a really good productive moose spot this last week. started in on the 1 km walk thru what was over grown willow FSR. O MY GOD, whoever decided to take the chainsaw to the willows and cut a fr_ _ in highway in, thanks alot. What a wrecked area now,quad tracks all thru the good areas and a camp site beside the swamp???? I dont get it??

Blainer
10-30-2009, 08:29 PM
hi all,,,

made it up to a really good productive moose spot this last week. started in on the 1 km walk thru what was over grown willow FSR. O MY GOD, whoever decided to take the chainsaw to the willows and cut a fr_ _ in highway in, thanks alot. What a wrecked area now,quad tracks all thru the good areas and a camp site beside the swamp???? I dont get it??They probably needed to widen the trail to pull your moose out.

d6dan
10-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Maybe logging again?.

Buckmeister
10-30-2009, 08:53 PM
That sucks.

M.Dean
10-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Maybe they couldn't see the forest because there was to many tree's in the way!!!

Jelvis
10-30-2009, 09:06 PM
That's called progress by lots of ordinary folk, part of local business or a local club.
It happened to me when they demolished Badger Lakes with roads and cabins. I almost cried when I seen it or saw it whatever.
The guy says, " It's called progress up here Mister." I could a ko'd the guy but he was the size of Iron Mike, so I said well done big fella, ok boys let's git outta here.
Jelly -- I could ah, but Ty's son changed my stinkin thinkin.

martyonthewater
10-30-2009, 09:27 PM
tough break, maybe they are cuttin in for some more dead pine, try it for dear in a year or four

BlacktailStalker
10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
It happens. The moose have to move somewhere, just figure out where :)

Islandeer
10-30-2009, 09:53 PM
It happens. The moose have to move somewhere, just figure out where :)
need to find where they moved their kitchen to ...:eek:

Pete
10-31-2009, 07:58 AM
If the brush grows like the trails on my line it will be back to what it was in a year or so.