PDA

View Full Version : Deer hunting 7b

Gauge
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
well after days of reading posts i figured what the hell why not write one my own . Been hunting for deer in 7b around buick creek for 5 years now and have taken some very nice bucks. Last years season is still haunting me with the bucks i seen and the buck i missed. two years in a row now my hunting plans have been messed up due to new work commitments, i had planned a 3 week trip november 9th this year but looks like work once again is gonna screw that so may only have 5 days instead to hunt. i would like to try and find somewhere closer to P.G like chetwyn or moberly or hudson hope to hunt. I know theres lots of deer there, just lots of private land also. Hunted the ferrell creek and breyrl prarie lots also.. anyone have any suggestions maybe help me make up my mind were i just may spend my crumby five days. were wall tenting it, another reason i wanna stay close to home.

bforce750
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
You can try johnston creek past moberly lk.seen lots of deer in that country.

mbariesheff
10-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I've seen some really nice bucks up in the farrell creek area big big deer, I have always just not been there in open season

moosinaround
10-31-2009, 05:22 PM
Down towards Taylor landing down the Monias/Del Rio! Lots of deer mulies and whitetails!