PDA

View Full Version : Filled Mt Wt Doe Tag

matt420
10-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey to all who views this, well guys i drew a whitetail doe draw this year. had been out a few times and didnt see any deer. so i went out on saturday Oct.24 by myself. went to beverdell for first light, to a hot spot during rut but have spotted some in there in the early season.. but didnt even see a chipmunk :(....so i thought i would re-locate to a spot in Carmi....... again not a living soul other than me.... so starting to get frusterated :mad: haha i pulled over and thought about it for a min... remembering a hunting buddy had takin a WT spike earlyer around bigwhite area.. so headed there from Carmi... got the the road he took me up and where he shot the spike... and what do ya know fisrt KM down the road right at the 1K mark there she was pokin her head out about 180 - 200 yards... so i stopped and got outta my truck, waitin for MOSSY to come out behind her.. but no other deer with her... so i pulled one shot right to the spine dropped her right where she stood from about 180 - 200 yards away, with the 300 Win. Mag....... here she is guys

doubled
10-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Good meat there. A dry doe I assume???

matt420
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
yes she was

Good meat there. A dry doe I assume???