PDA

View Full Version : Spike fork with cow 3-20

Gord
10-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Hey Gord here, just wanted to say that on my way to Kamloops, about 35 KM? south, just south of the Logan Lake exit there is a little lake on right side of the freeway where me and my dad FINALLY saw a spike fork with a cow moose.:razz: Just a few more days to get him! Just a few minutes after that we slowed down cause the weather was getting nasty and the on coming Toyota swapped back and forth and finally rolled and slammed into the ditch. In total,on that strech, we saw 3 vehicles on there roofs, we helped them til the ambulance came as the passeger was trapped but other wise ok. Be careful on the #5 Kamloops was like a summers day but gain some elevation and the roads were pure ice.

Gord.

Steeleco
10-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Quite the quest in pursuit of game, hope all involved were OK.

Blainer
10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Seen moose there on many occassions.

3kills
10-25-2009, 12:35 PM
there is always moose right in that area..when i was comuting back and forth we would see one cow and a calf there every mornin...

swampdonkey
10-25-2009, 03:39 PM
the area you r talking about is actually 3-19 we see the moose there alot we have seen a immy with a cow there every weekend for the past month on r way to the cabin there was also a bigger bull in there as well

Dirty
10-25-2009, 03:54 PM
I saw a cow with an immy there in June while going bear hunting. Must be the same ones .... LOL. Every hunter in the Lower Mainland navigate there immediately before the season closes.

huntinnewbie
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Ditto also, saw 3 vehicles in the ditch, 2 upside down. Geez people, slow down when theres a couple of inches of snow, it's not rocket science. Also saw a big bull in same spot on Saturday around 10:00AM