PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to go duck or goose hunting with in the lower mainland!

mattysco
10-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Im looking for anyone to go duck or goose hunting. i go mostly marsh pass shooting and ive been goose/duck hunting for 2 years. if u have a boat even better, i can pass on cash for gas or we can share gas by car pooling. i go mostly to boundary bay and around there. looking for someone for safety reasons, last time i went alone i wiped out on a log and thought man if i break my leg in the marshes id be trouble. note: im not gay and im looking for normal safety conscious hunters and to have fun. anyone welcome. :biggrin:

punkrockredneck
12-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Hello, Mattysco. im looking for someone to hunt goose or duck as well. Im a new hunter, and have limited knowlegs about waterfoul hunting. Im looking for some one to learn from. Safety is essential, and im married. To a woman. I dont have a real boat but a half decent fishing digny ( if that works) lemme know. thanks.

sparkes3
12-07-2009, 07:01 PM
when do you want to go out

Paulyman
12-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Me too!

I have a dog that loves to retrieve.

Paul

pete_k
12-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Yer gonna need a bigger boat.

Kevin So
12-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi Mattysco, I am in the same boat as Punkrockredneck. New to water fowling and want to learn from someone who don't mind taking a newbie out. I have a 8 foot jon boat (Leaks a little) with just a electric motor. PM me if you are going out, love to tag along.

BiG Boar
12-13-2009, 11:16 PM
I want to go hunt duckies too! I have a shot gun that will kill a duck fo sho!