PDA

View Full Version : Im Wanting To Go On A Region 8 moose hunt

NoLimit99
10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
I live in region 2 have sun,mon, tuesday off and have a moose tag that was suppose to be for my trip up in fort saint james for a L.E hunt but I got out smarted/robbed by a older couple who following me to my spot and shot the moose I was going for. But that's a long story.

To keep it short im putting out an s.o.s for any one out in the region 8 area dont matter to me were or who that can help me find a moose that I can put in my freezer as it would be my first one. Trying to redeem the faith that not all hunters are like the couple that followed me around and shot the moose I was trying to get.

Can stay all three days dont matter to me out in the area. Wouldn't mind trying for a whitetail also as i've never seen one before and would love to try and find one.

If you have sun,mon,tues off and can help me find a moose pm me if your interested in taking out some one quite and fully equipped and willing to put in the time. As long as it's before end of oct 31

GumbyFromLumby
10-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I sent you a PM.

Ambush
10-24-2009, 05:29 AM
That's really to bad the old couple shot your moose. They probably knew it was the last one around Ft. St. James.
Did you call the CO's or the RCMP?

Fisher-Dude
10-24-2009, 05:34 AM
Forget about region 8. I'm going out in half an hour, and I'm shooting your immy. Guess you should have taken sat sun mon off instead...and you better buy a faster truck too! 8-)

500grhollowpoint
10-24-2009, 07:51 AM
:biggrin: This thread is going to get good.

300wsm
10-24-2009, 08:28 AM
if i was you i would tell the story of how your moose was stolen...

Stone Sheep Steve
10-24-2009, 08:30 AM
:biggrin: This thread is going to get good.

Popcorn's in the microwave!!

I've seen an immie everyday for the last week but I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this:roll:.

SSS