10-23-2009, 11:55 AM
BANG!...I shot the smaller one...

THE SWEDE
10-23-2009, 11:59 AM
BANG!...I shot the smaller one...

Cause it was a hybrid???

rocksteady
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Between 140 and 150...................................

Pounds, on the hook, at the butcher...Thats the only number that really matter to me...

10-23-2009, 12:10 PM
PKG your going to jail you shot a deer at night!

PGK
10-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Good point :lol:

kootenayslam
10-23-2009, 02:15 PM
bet he'd go 170 N/T.....

300wsm
10-23-2009, 02:38 PM
i love that nasty snarl tooth rack. i would love to see that out there.

Bighorn hunter
10-23-2009, 04:34 PM
200 gross if he's an inch, easy

d6dan
10-23-2009, 05:11 PM
213 2/8 net nontypical. (thats all he's worth).

Wild Images
10-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Score doesn't matter, character buck = dead buck

BlacktailStalker
10-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Now the educated guesses roll in :)

Those other ones I posted up were seen by bowhunters but just not in range.

This guy will very likely hit the dirt so I hope to post the score.

bayou
10-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Do they hunt them from ground blinds or tree stands around the bait piles?

Bighorn hunter
10-23-2009, 06:08 PM
These are Alberta bucks are they not?

BlacktailStalker
10-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Bayou, seeing as you know everything, I find it comical you ask such dumb questions.

Yes they are Alberta bucks.

sawmill
10-23-2009, 06:11 PM
[quote=BlacktailStalker;536071]Bayou, seeing as you know everything, I find it comical you ask such dumb questions.

Ha,Ha Ha!!!:-PBurn!

bayou
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Bayou, seeing as you know everything, I find it comical you ask such dumb questions.
I sure don't think I know everything, learn new stuff every day, but you are entitled to your opinion. In lighten me on the dumb question bow hunters seem to prefer tree stands where as the rifle hunters seem to prefer ground blinds at least on the videos Ive seen from saskatchewan.
Yes they are Alberta bucks.
Some one else asked if they were alberta bucks.
Oh ya under the guideline section #1 says there is no such thing as a stupid question you would think as a moderator you would know this

BlacktailStalker
10-23-2009, 06:22 PM
You know very well you can not hunt over bait in Alberta, you're trolling, its what you do best.
You've never had a positive thing to say on any site/post that I've read, including any of mine and you weren't starting to change now.

With your history there is.

Ambush
10-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Well, well, I'm heading to Alberta, early Saturday morning to hunt for ........... yep, whitetails. I'll get in a week of archery before the air is full of lead and exhaust fumes.

I would shoot that buck in an instant, but I would always think he was UGLY!

dutchie
10-23-2009, 06:36 PM
I personally can not stand the look of non-typical deer...

the antlers would never make it to a mount... I think they are repulsive...

I would take the smaller guy.

Dutchie

Just curious... is there a non-typical gene? If there is I would shoot it...

todbartell
10-23-2009, 07:12 PM
looks like he has a 130 typical frame, Id be surprised if he grossed over 175 NT.

bayou
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
[quote=BlacktailStalker;536082]You know very well you can not hunt over bait in Alberta, you're trolling, its what you do best.
Sorry havnt fished in years.
You've never had a positive thing to say on any site/post that I've read, including any of mine and you weren't starting to change now.
You just havnt looked hard enough.
With your history there is.

BlacktailStalker
10-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Bayou we should go hunting some time.

Toad Hunter
10-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Does this deer live near a pulp mill?

bayou
10-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Bayou we should go hunting some time.
Thanks for the offer but don't think that would really work out, like I have said before I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it. You no we don't see eye to eye on that.
If you want to do something good get all the coastal people together and get those roosevelt's on GOS that would help everyone out.

BlacktailStalker
10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the offer but don't think that would really work out, like I have said before I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it. You no we don't see eye to eye on that.
If you want to do something good get all the coastal people together and get those roosevelt's on GOS that would help everyone out.

Exactly how do I not have respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it?
I eagerly anticipate this answer.

bayou
10-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Exactly how do I not have respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it?
I eagerly anticipate this answer.
Already said we dont see eye to eye on that and you no this.
So now lets hear the score of the deer.

BiG Boar
10-26-2009, 05:50 AM
Popcorn! Get your Fresh Hot Popcorn!

BlacktailStalker
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Thats fine but theres no reason to spout off about the other stuff, but I guess you have a reputation to keep.

Buck grossed 214 3/8".
Bayouuuuuuuuuu! I knew you'd get your panties in a knot and chime in. Its a saskatchewan buck my friend :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the third time (thread) now, maybe refrain from commenting on things if you cant contribute in a positive manner.

I'll see if I can get a harvest picture of the buck.

bayou
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
[quote=BlacktailStalker;537827]Thats fine but theres no reason to spout off about the other stuff, but I guess you have a reputation to keep.
All that was said is we dont see eye to eye on that which is true, doesnt mean anything bad you read way to much into things. In your own way you may feel the same but by your posts and comments on this site and others I can tell we dont see it the same, no reason to be upset that I dont want to go on a hunt with you.
Buck grossed 214 3/8".
sounds like a decent buck, I think some one guessed close to that.
Bayouuuuuuuuuu! I knew you'd get your panties in a knot and chime in. Its a saskatchewan buck my friend :lol: :lol: :lol:
No panties in a knot here. So now its from saskatchewan post #16 says alberta hard to trust a person if they change there story.
This is the third time (thread) now, maybe refrain from commenting on things if you cant contribute in a positive manner.
I would have to say likewise Ive seen some pretty nasty comments from you on some threads and pms
I'll see if I can get a harvest picture of the buck.
Looking forward to the pictures.

10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
ooooooo caught

BlacktailStalker
10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!! The alberta part was just for you my friend.
You've sabotaged many a thread over the years, assuming the worst ;)
Its very hard to insult me, never do I read too deeply into things, just reading what you type, "I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it."
Try to convince somebody that doesn't imply something.
Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.
Refer to post #14, proof is in your posts p'atna ;)

Anywho, pics upon the end of guide season I'm told !!
Dan, great guess, wow !!!

bayou
10-26-2009, 06:30 PM
[quote=BlacktailStalker;538064]Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!!
No just asked a simple question. Now I see it was just all a little game for you. Makes it hard to figure out when your telling the truth or not but oh well. Shouldnt get so angry though when others play along. At least some may have made some sales on popcorn. The alberta part was just for you my friend.
Its very hard to insult me, never do I read too deeply into things, just reading what you type, "I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it."
Right I wrote that and you feel the same way about your self and we dont see eye to eye on that pretty easy to understand in my mind.
Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.Thats your opinion mabey a guilty conscience I dont no
Maybe should practice what you preach in post #30

d6dan
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!! The alberta part was just for you my friend.
Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.

Spent alot of time in the past scoring antlers. Good guess. Hes got alot of junk that puts him up there.

winbuckhunter
10-27-2009, 12:30 AM
at least 200 gross... i'm saying 217 gross!!! got some gnarly long main beams that go everywhere and points everywhere.... GO GET EM!!!!