View Full Version : Why you can,t find deer in Princeton

303Fan
10-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Just look up.:mrgreen:

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=15814&cat=500&ppuser=84

Can,t figure out this picture posting yet

huntwriter
10-21-2009, 05:50 PM
LOL. That picture is about ten or fifteen years old. Initially it had been commissioned for advertising by a company whose name I shall not reveal. After thinking it over the company dumped the idea and I am glad they did. Since that day this image makes the rounds on the Internet. I still think it funny as hell but not for what it originally was intended.

farside
10-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Pretty sure it did make it into print as I seem to remember cutting it out of a magazine a few years ago (maybe lots o years). It was on my fridge for ages and got a smile from many guests to my home.

huntwriter
10-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Pretty sure it did make it into print as I seem to remember cutting it out of a magazine a few years ago (maybe lots o years). It was on my fridge for ages and got a smile from many guests to my home.

You're right it made into print a few times but not as an advertising as first intended. The company sold that picture, without their name or product on it, to magazines. That way they could recuperate some of the money they spent to have the picture made up for them. To my knowledge the company still owns the copyright to the picture.