PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Game Meat

roblikestohunt
10-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi Guys, i Thought about this for a while before posting, so here goes, Heres the scoop, i Live in Kamloops, However i Work 60-70 hrs a week in Sask and Ontario, and,I wont make it home this year for hunting, I have been hunting in that area for the last 10 years, Now heres the big problem, I have a son 11 years old that really enjoys hunting and the rewards that go with it, Im looking for some meat!! I had some great guys from this site help me out last year and that was much appreciated,Thanks guys, Now, i know that its not legal to buy game meat, However if anyone has anything extra this year i would be more then willing to trade or barter;-), or if someone has an extra tagi would be more then willing to share the meat and cover all butcher costs, I really wish that i was going to be back in Kamloops and do some hunting this year with my boy however its just not going to be possible because of committments at work:-(, Now, if there are any members in and around the Kamloops area that are willing to give a fellow and his son a hand this year with some meat, please let me know, Your help is greatly appreciated and you would be putting a smile on a little guys face, Thanks in advance...Please let me know ...Thanks Guys!!:smile:

4 point
10-20-2009, 08:04 PM
I have a small amount left from a 2008 mulie that would be good and he can have. PM your address and I'll drop it off.

plumbcrazy
10-20-2009, 08:06 PM
I know of a deer farm ready to slaughter 30 fallow deer on vanvover island. Talk to plumbcrazy if you are interested.

twodog
10-20-2009, 09:03 PM
I can help. Email me please. I don't know how this computer works to email you but I can reply to your email.

bighornbob
10-20-2009, 09:49 PM
PM me your name and number.

My freezer is pretty much full but I still want to hunt the rut for mulies and whitetails. You never know I might drop off a whole deer off at your place if I get lucky.

BHB

husky30-06
10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
we have several tags that can be filled and not many of us in our group eat the meat so we hold out for the big boys..... but if we do get another deer or even a moose I will drop off a bunch to you guys!!!!!

roblikestohunt
10-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the responses guys, your generousity is overwelming, Good luck to all this season and be safe!!

roblikestohunt
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi Guys....Im still Looking??? :| and sons still asking...:???: here is one i would like to have in the freezer..hahha

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=9405799&id=823700023 or a whole bunch for the freezer

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=9405800&id=823700023

Hi Guys, i Thought about this for a while before posting, so here goes, Heres the scoop, i Live in Kamloops, However i Work 60-70 hrs a week in Sask and Ontario, and,I wont make it home this year for hunting, I have been hunting in that area for the last 10 years, Now heres the big problem, I have a son 11 years old that really enjoys hunting and the rewards that go with it, Im looking for some meat!! I had some great guys from this site help me out last year and that was much appreciated,Thanks guys, Now, i know that its not legal to buy game meat, However if anyone has anything extra this year i would be more then willing to trade or barter:wink:, or if someone has an extra tagi would be more then willing to share the meat and cover all butcher costs, I really wish that i was going to be back in Kamloops and do some hunting this year with my boy however its just not going to be possible because of committments at work:sad:, Now, if there are any members in and around the Kamloops area that are willing to give a fellow and his son a hand this year with some meat, please let me know, Your help is greatly appreciated and you would be putting a smile on a little guys face, Thanks in advance...Please let me know ...Thanks Guys!!:smile:

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

lb_billy
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM
holy crap... nice guys! anyone's freezer overflowing in Telkwa?! :)

roblikestohunt
10-31-2009, 03:57 PM
holy crap... nice guys! anyone's freezer overflowing in Telkwa?! :)
Theres some great guys on this site.:smile:

dukester
10-31-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi Guys, i Thought about this for a while before posting, so here goes, Heres the scoop, i Live in Kamloops, However i Work 60-70 hrs a week in Sask and Ontario, and,I wont make it home this year for hunting, I have been hunting in that area for the last 10 years, Now heres the big problem, I have a son 11 years old that really enjoys hunting and the rewards that go with it, Im looking for some meat!! I had some great guys from this site help me out last year and that was much appreciated,Thanks guys, Now, i know that its not legal to buy game meat, However if anyone has anything extra this year i would be more then willing to trade or barter;-), or if someone has an extra tagi would be more then willing to share the meat and cover all butcher costs, I really wish that i was going to be back in Kamloops and do some hunting this year with my boy however its just not going to be possible because of committments at work:-(, Now, if there are any members in and around the Kamloops area that are willing to give a fellow and his son a hand this year with some meat, please let me know, Your help is greatly appreciated and you would be putting a smile on a little guys face, Thanks in advance...Please let me know ...Thanks Guys!!:smile:

i see you said Sask .. if your near S'toon. pm me ..you want grain feed whitetail, grain feed Antelope or grain feed prairie moose.. Freezer is full. ;-)

roblikestohunt
10-31-2009, 09:23 PM
pm sent to you, Currently in Unity till tommorrow...then heading back to Regina...

dukester
11-03-2009, 09:17 PM
pm sent to you, Currently in Unity till tommorrow...then heading back to Regina...
We will hook up. ar you driving home or flying??