PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo 7-57 A accomadation

trigger
10-15-2009, 11:57 AM
I have tried to get ahold of the Blueberry band office for the last couple weeks and finally did today, but they are all booked up for the time im going to be there.

Does anyone know of another place i can stay. It doesnt have to be fancy just warm.

thanks people

rugeer
10-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Try the pink mountain store they have cabins, as well there are two motels, the names escape me but should be in your package

25tikka
10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Sasquatch inn is one of them.

Also there is a guy about 10 km in on the right side (North) of the pink mountain road that has cabins. I do not have a phone # but you can stop in and ask for sure. He is past the Husky Oil road. I just came back from there and it was great!!

silvercreek20
10-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Sasquatch inn is one of them.

Also there is a guy about 10 km in on the right side (North) of the pink mountain road that has cabins. I do not have a phone # but you can stop in and ask for sure. He is past the Husky Oil road. I just came back from there and it was great!!

Helge Tompter......is the guy on the way in before the Ranch (or at least it was a few years ago). I would go about 5 or so days after the opening day of your draw. First year we went it was bumper to bumper quads on the trail. Last year we went the second week of our draw and it was nice and quiet......... just an idea!

Good luck!!:grin:

4pointhunter
10-15-2009, 05:22 PM
sasquatch had good food they are about 1/2hr from the trailhead, you can still pay the trespass fee and hunt the area there are only a couple other roads to hunt there off native land