PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Blaser R93 rifle dealer in BC

rafike
10-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Anyone know where l can find one of these rifles. Or have you seen one out there.
Pete

Elkaddict
10-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Armco in PG is advertising a used R84 with both a 338WM and a 300WM barrel.

Check under used guns about half way down the page. http://www.armco-guns.com/Used%20Guns%20For%20Sale.htm

wildprotien
10-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Try Italian Sporting goods Vancouver, if they don't have it they can tell you who carries it.
Also "Martin and Hagn" in Cranbrook sells used and maybe new stuff like you are looking for.
They have a web site goggle it.

CanuckShooter
10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Is that the Blaser [made in germany] with the faulty firing pin that will break causing your firearm to blow up in your hands?? :eek:

10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Is that the Blaser [made in germany] with the faulty firing pin that will break causing your firearm to blow up in your hands?? :eek:

I've never heard of this. Italian Sporting Goods used to always have a couple of Blasers kicking around. Shooter's Choice in Waterloo has some, as does Epps.

CanuckShooter
10-12-2009, 11:31 AM
My current hunting partner had one [don't know which model] blow up in his hands while cycling in his second round years ago. The bolt came back and deflected off his zeiss binos he had in his shirt pocket and tore his right arm all apart, luckily for him the major artery in his arm was fused close by the force and he survived. He spent years in court with them over it and knows of several more around the world where others had the same thing happen to them...one fellow lost half his face.

If it was me I would research this before buying one of those firearms.....

ChrisL
10-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't know much about Blaser rifles, but I have seen them for sale at Reliable before.

Chris.