PDA

View Full Version : All my hunting partners dropped out

Wild one
10-09-2009, 11:31 AM
I am headed for 8-14 tomorrow and my last hunting partner is sick and had to drop out. Do to work or the fact they moved I can not find any one else to go. Is there any other members headed out that way that would not mind some one to BS with in camp?I have all my own stuff and hunt on my own but when I am not hunting it gets boring talking to my self.I know the area well and have a WT doe draw so I am not looking for places to go. If there is some one headed there for the first time I am known to let a few spots slip around the fire.

tomahawk
10-09-2009, 04:33 PM
You need to choose some partners who are on the same mind set as you.

twoSevenO
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
join the club. I too have been hearing endless day dreams infused with enthusiasm on the upcoming season .... yet when said season came, they all have "stuff" to do. Some have even used "camping" as an excuse why they can't go hunting ..... ummm .... HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh*

Wild one
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
RBF if I was looking for some one for that reason I would bring the old lady.

RiverBoatFantasy
10-09-2009, 05:34 PM
RBF if I was looking for some one for that reason I would bring the old lady.

Why ruin a hunting trip?

treeclimber
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
hahahahahaha so true

Fish Hound
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm not going until mid-November.

Johnston Creek area in 8-12 had lots of Muledeer in early September. The Whitetail were mostly up the Christian Valley or over in Deadwood.

Goodluck.......but with a WT doe tag it's should to be easy.

browningboy
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
If there is some one headed there for the first time I am known to let a few spots slip around the fire.

Contact Brambles. He seems in the mood today.

Ouch!:lol: