PDA

View Full Version : 3D targets

MikeH
10-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Does anybody know a pro shop that sells 3D targets in the lower mainland?Trying to improve my shooting lane at home,targets I have are exhausted!I know a few places but want to check prices out @ other shops!

Bowzone_Mikey
10-06-2009, 09:23 AM
any shop in the LML would have them .... the one in abby ... new west ....

whats more important ...price or quality? You would be hard pressed to beat wallmart or cdn tire for price .... but a true archery shop will get you better quality .... You can order top quality direct from manufacturer ... cheaper than shops at the end of the day but it will still be more expensive than low to mid quality targets

Chillybilly
10-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Big Game Archery in Abbotsford, Chilliwack Dart & Tackle, Wholesale Sports in kamloops. Rhinehart are the best in my opinioin. You can also go south of the border to Cabelas.

MikeH
10-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah I know about the local shops was wondering about others.I dealt with Big game Archery for some stuff will check his prices,dart and tackle is over priced.Sure cheap is good now but after a few hundred hits.Quality in the long run for sure. like the saying you get what you pay for!

Bowzone_Mikey
10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
look at heavy waite targets in Mayerthorpe AB .... or Bigg Shott in Taber AB

Bow Walker
10-06-2009, 09:27 PM
These guys make EXCELLENT targets. PM me.

http://www.bulldogtargets.com/

Bowzone_Mikey
10-06-2009, 10:27 PM
yes they do .... I am not just saying that either because I am on their Prostaff ....

I didnt mention Bulldog because he said he is looking for a 3D target

MikeH
10-08-2009, 09:38 PM
look at heavy waite targets in Mayerthorpe AB .... or Bigg Shott in Taber AB

i use to hunt Mayerthrope area if I was going to get something from back home it would be from Sherwood park archery.My old stomping grounds.

will look into the new west one, heard about it never been there yet.

timbermilton
10-09-2009, 05:42 PM
bass pro shop probably has the best prices. boormans archery in newwest didn't have any 3d targets when i was there yesterday, i don't think they carry them. big game archery in abbottsford has a couple but they're pricey.