PDA

View Full Version : Prince George Deer Hunting

KB90
10-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi there my name is Kyle Im new to HBC, I've been lurking around for a couple days and figure its time i start participating. So Im stuck at school this year in Prince George during hunting season and can only go back to my hometown Quesnel on certain weekends. As a result I have no idea where to hunt, obviously there are lots of logging roads but I am not interested in putting hundreds of miles on my truck, I wanna get out on foot and find some deer. With my classes not starting until 12, I can hunt almost every morning.

So my question is where can I go park my truck around Prince George and walk and hopefully bump into some deer. Any Info would be great, Thanks.

PGK
10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
West lake, blackwater, isle pierre, reid lake. You @ the uni? Bunch of us are on here.

BCBRAD
10-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Where the road crosses the railway track near and just past catherine Drive, there is a trail that leads up in behind cranbrook hill, there is deer, moose, and bbears there. about 7-8 miles from town.

BCBRAD
10-04-2009, 12:20 PM
On the way to Miworth past Catherine Drive but before the railway crossing there is a trail that leads up and behind Cranbrook Hill on the left hand side.

PGK
10-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Cranbrook hill is inside PG city limits, and there is an extensive no shooting area in Miworth....not to mention 90% of the land back there is private...not a great area to be unless you like breaking the law...

BCBRAD
10-04-2009, 12:49 PM
The place i am refering to is not in the city limits or Miworth