PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to my Resident Hunters!

teenawright
10-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Just a small note of huge thanks to all my resident hunters, old and new friends, who took the time to stop and visit to eat and to laugh with me at the Tatogga Lake Resor. Your friendship is truely heartfeld and appreciated by me. See you next year.

Buck
10-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi Teena well i hope to see you up there as well.It has been quite a while since my last visit not much luck with my LEH.

teenawright
10-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi Teena well i hope to see you up there as well.It has been quite a while since my last visit not much luck with my LEH.

Don't you forget to stop! Counting on seeing all you guys next year! Love you all lots!

Deaddog
10-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Keep that great food coming and we will be back every year, great job on fixing the place up!!

Untouchable
10-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey Teena, this is Barbs son Cameron, glad to see you found your way on to the hunting site! I passed by your place twice this year, unfortunately it was in the wee hours when I did. Anyways, we'll probably see you next year.

Ambush
10-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, but maybe HALF as many french fries with the Tatogga burger. My arteries are just now starting to recover.

And maybe ban those crazy late night elk buglers to.:lol:

digger dogger
10-05-2009, 08:23 AM
hey teena, thank-you for the use of your phone, i wasn't in to much trouble. and the food was awsome, great job on the lodge. if the LEH is good to me next year i'll see you then, a friend for sure... dave & dave. (dad and young son flew into the spat)

sparkymacker
10-05-2009, 11:36 AM
We stopped in on the way up and timed it perfectly as the cinnamon buns were just coming out of the oven! Hopefully we will be back next year, if something can be worked out with your neighbours up the road.

fullcurl33
10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
teena i really had a great time at your lodge , very welcoming place great food . see u guys again some time ...let me know how u make out on your moose hunt next year . daryl