PDA

View Full Version : fresh meat

Hydrojet
10-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey guys and gals....long time lurker first time poster... Just thought I would introduce my self......LML boy...east end of the valley...avid hunter, fisher and jet boat breaker..(quads, trucks, gear too I guess!) I look forward to learning and sharing with ya'll

and to the customary joke:

Three cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome sagebrush prairie and with the pride for which these men were famous; it was a night of bravado, a night of tall tales.

Tom, the hand from Alberta says, 'I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth.'

Ben, from Texas, couldn't stand to be bested. That's nothing, 'I was
walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bugger with my bare hands, bit off its head, and sucked the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a belly ache.'

Old Bert, the cowboy from BC remained silent, slowly stirring the
campfire coals with his pecker.

hope it's PG enough! cheers

Doe
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL sticks with todays theme of 'manly'....welcome to the wild

hillclimber
10-01-2009, 01:07 PM
welcome to hbc nice joke. remember to be manly and don't show your feelings.

cheers
stefan

quackquackbang
10-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome and good joke!!:biggrin:

M.Dean
10-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Always good to have Fresh Meat in here!!! Welcome!

Hydrojet
10-01-2009, 01:39 PM
well I have at LEAST a dozen chest hairs....is that manly enough!?

LYKTOHUNT
10-01-2009, 01:44 PM
well I have at LEAST a dozen chest hairs....is that manly enough!?
Do you know how bad I want to say "So what my wife does too" but I won,t

10-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Fresh meat....mmmmm.....fresh meat...

Hydrojet
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
325...easy turbo...I'm not on that side of the fence!

lyktohunt...as long as you wife doesn't have the same beard I do then I guess your OK....those who know me know that "a dozen chest hairs" is the understatement of the year...perhaps my "internet sarcasm" needs some tuning

cheers

LYKTOHUNT
10-01-2009, 02:16 PM
325...easy turbo...I'm not on that side of the fence!

lyktohunt...as long as you wife doesn't have the same beard I do then I guess your OK....those who know me know that "a dozen chest hairs" is the understatement of the year...perhaps my "internet sarcasm" needs some tuning

cheers
No I think your sarcasm is just fine, it,s all in good fun.Almost all of my hair fell off of my head and landed on my chest and back.

Hydrojet
10-01-2009, 02:24 PM
my hair fell off of my head and landed on my chest and back

that explains a few things! thanks for the welcome kids....feel at home already!

sawmill
10-02-2009, 04:44 AM
No I think your sarcasm is just fine, it,s all in good fun.Almost all of my hair fell off of my head and landed on my chest and back.

I found a grey pubic hair the other day:eek:
Thank god it was on my pizza!