PDA

View Full Version : I went fishing with Kechika/UMB/The Swede Part III

Dirty
09-27-2009, 06:00 PM
I went fishing today with the fisherman formally known as Kechika, and as UltramagBob, and probably countless others that the mods don't know about. :roll:

At any rate we took with us another member, Deer Whisperer, who had never been fishing for sturgeon before. He was pretty excited to come with us, because he hasn't had many male role models in his life. Especially cool ones like me and The Swede.

So we launched the boat and went up the river. We fished one spot and missed some fish. Then we went to another spot and started to get a few. We got a 6 footer and four 3 footers. Then we got sick of playing with small fish and tried another spot.

The other spot sucked, it was windy, and we weren't getting any bites. I was second guessing leaving the other other spot looking for a trophy fish. Sometimes though, if you want to get a trophy you have to pass on sturgeon that will haunt your dreams, and make you cry. So I sucked it up and quit being a princess like Deer Whisperer.

Then suddenly The Swede exclaimed, Deer Whisperer your rod. It was getting hammered. When I mean hammered, HAMMERED. It was getting hammered harder than the camp cooks at some of the guide camps, especially the ones Riverboatfantasy frequents.

So Deer Whisper set forth into a mighty hookset. The hookset was indeed mighty, after we lectured him about a previous limp wristed hookset. THe fish took off and jumped.

WE WERE SHOCKED IT WAS HUGE. Then it proceeded to jump 2 more times in blistering runs. We dropped the anchor and fought it. Deer Whisperer got tired, so I fought it, and The Swede tended the boat. It jumped again.

Finally after an approximate 45 minute battle we landed it at shore.

It was huge and white, like The Swede.

The hook was buried way up inside its mouth. I stuck my hand up there and it clamped its mouth down. My hand was stuck, it wouldn't let go. I was panicking, but Deer Whisperer had an idea. He heard it worked on pitbulls, so it shoulda worked on a huge sturgeon. He petted it inappropriately. Then it let me go.

So we proceeded to take many pics. It was a beauty. We released it unharmed. Then mingled with the massive crowd that gathered. Large breasted woman were trying to climb in the boat, but we beat them away.

To celebrate we took Deer Whisperer into a back slough and had spit roast.

That is all. Pictures to follow. The suspense will be thrilling.

DeerWhisperer
09-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I would like to thank my new male role models. I learned a lot about life and a little about fishing. I am glad a little bit of each of them will stick with me for the rest of my life 8)

Dirty
09-27-2009, 07:25 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f152/Ovisdallistonei/sturgfish.jpg
L to R: Sturgeon, Dirty, The Swede, DeerWhisperer.
Identities removed to protect personal security. The sturgeons was removed so his wife doesn't find out about the inappropriate touching.

Bighorn hunter
09-27-2009, 07:27 PM
great looking fish. Did you get a length on it?

bh

Bpower
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
NICE fish guys!

Is your threeway group going to enter the Riverside Sturgeon derby coming up in October?

Dirty
09-27-2009, 07:33 PM
great looking fish. Did you get a length on it?

bh

The fish was 9' 8 1/2". Pretty and piggish.

shoot to kill
09-27-2009, 07:37 PM
migawd Dirty's arms are huge, he could seriously mash a keyboard. i would hate for any of you guys who beek off on here to meet him in person:lol:

Dirty
09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I forgot to add. There was only 2 rod holders in the boat, so we wired a spare to one of the cleats in the morning. I said to "The Swede", "I bet we get a huge fish on that rod holder". We did get the big one on that holder. I am psychic.

Blainer
09-27-2009, 07:52 PM
That is a biggin!
Sounds like a blast.

fuzzybiscuit
09-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Where's the pictures of the large breasted women?

Or at least one of the DeerWhisperer strokin' the prehistoric guppy.

Brambles
09-27-2009, 08:33 PM
That thing is Ginormous, holy shitballs. That would be a rush manhandling something like that, and I can't even begin to thing how it felt to play with his Junk:biggrin: you perverts......

FLHTCUI
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
wheres them large breasted women you where talking about?
Oh, sorry wrong thread...Very Nice Fish.
Congrats all around.
Rode Vancouver to Merritt then Spences Bridge...at Hope there where almost whitecaps on the Fraser there.
Rob

bsa30-06
09-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Thats a real nicefish, congrats guys.

lip_ripper00
09-27-2009, 09:15 PM
migawd Dirty's arms are huge, he could seriously mash a keyboard. i would hate for any of you guys who beek off on here to meet him in person:lol:

Ya but he's left handed, gets a regular work out. We will meet someday I'm sure..................:wink:

Awsome fish!!!

PGK
09-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Kechika should give me my hat back. Nice fish losers

Johnnybear
09-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Kechika should give me my hat back. Nice fish losers

How did thus said above aquire said hat?:grin:

There are no losers on HBC!

Stone Sheep Steve
09-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Pretty and piggish.

Sounds like all the girls of THE SWEDE's past.

Nice dinosaur!!8)

SSS

Dirty
09-28-2009, 06:09 AM

Nice dinosaur!!8)

SSS

Swede was the stunt double in Deliverance. He played the redneck that said, "Squeal like a pig". It's Deer Whisperer's favourite movie!

THE SWEDE
09-28-2009, 06:56 AM
How did thus said above aquire said hat?:grin:

There are no losers on HBC!

Im a bully..I pushed the dweeb over and stole it.:smile:

Dirty
09-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Fly fishermen are the whipping boys of sturgeon fishermen.

Amphibious
09-28-2009, 07:10 AM

SSS

not even remotely true ;)

Leaseman
09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
You guys sure were running all over the river yesterday......:razz:

GLad to see you had some success..... we on the other hand didn't do quite as well, but the trip two weeks prior is still fresh in my mind....

Dirty
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
I just wanted to remind everybody today that I am cool. That is all.

Elkhound
09-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Great fish guys......doesn't get much better than that

DeerWhisperer
09-28-2009, 08:07 PM
It sure had a purdy mouth :roll: