PDA

View Full Version : hunting in radium?

MEATEATER
09-24-2009, 07:51 AM
So guys Ive gotta ask because its driving me nuts my father inlaw has just moved to radium and wants us to come visit so of course I checked the regs and there are alot of critters open around the middle of oct when he wants us to come. but on the other hand I drew a any bull tag for mu 3-31b this year and will not be able to afford both. I have never hunted off the island but I have been looking into both spots and radium sounds alittle more promising to get something plus it would be way cheaper for me wich is good. So my question to you all is WHAT SHOULD I DO????:shock:

bigben
09-24-2009, 08:56 AM
You have a limited entry tag first priority Radium and your father in law next year unless your better half wants to see her family good luck

forestryboy
09-24-2009, 10:51 AM
I'd go with the bull draw first. I hunt Radium a lot... Lots of elk but they get a lot of pressure. Guaranteed a whitetail.

Ddog
09-24-2009, 10:54 AM
stay home and hunt the island, kidding,,,, i would take the bull tag first if it wont cause to much flack from your wife about going for a visit.

Foxtail
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Drop the wiffy off in radium and head for 3-31b... then everyone is happy... right?... right?

MEATEATER
09-24-2009, 05:50 PM
no the wife is into hunting to she wants to be there:) so I geuss the real question is where do i have better odds i havent herd to many great things about clinton area for moose and as i expected the elk get lots of pressure in radium. I have more options in radium as far as game to hunt so i dont know im torn. really its starting to come down to a money issue any help would be appreciated.

bigben
09-24-2009, 08:37 PM
limited entry first they don t come around very often ask the boys on this site anyhow still sticking with my first answer good luck partner

Island hunter 300 win mag
09-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Been hunting in Radium for 15 years great mulie hunting!!!!! I find the whities harder to find!!!!!I ve got a few big fours years ago but lately havent seen much!!!! does anyone know where they are?