PDA

View Full Version : muley doe

3006pg
09-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Went out this morning about 6 am down the blackwater and tako saw a doe but she took off. So my dad and I decided to head home on the punchaw on the way home then saw 2 does one took off and the other one stuck around so i decided since im still able to take one i took her, shot was a little low but none the less still got a deer 2nd time out this year, good way to start off the season :)

RiverBoatFantasy
09-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Could you please post pictures for the benefit of those of us who are not entitled to shoot a doe.

3006pg
09-19-2009, 05:46 PM
i didnt get to take any unfortunately they would have been most graphic plus we had to get it all skinned out fairly fast for it was a pretty hot day

Bow Walker
09-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Good for you. Some good eating ahead for you and the family.

jrjonesy
09-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Congrats on the doe!

moosinaround
09-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Went out this morning about 6 am down the blackwater and tako saw a doe but she took off. So my dad and I decided to head home on the punchaw on the way home then saw 2 does one took off and the other one stuck around so i decided since im still able to take one i took her, shot was a little low but none the less still got a deer 2nd time out this year, good way to start off the season :)
Great stuff! Now get back to work yah little hooky!! Bringing in any pepperoni?:wink: You mean your ole man hasn't shot a moose yet? Kind of a slow season for him!!:biggrin: See ya at the salt mine! Moosin