PDA

View Full Version : My heart hurts but it feels so good

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 10:28 AM
So last night after hunting I decided to have a few wobbleys. Got a little wobbley then got a little hungry. Didnt have much to eat because I havent been to the G-store in the last few days. What I did have is a big slab of un-cut bacon. Seared up the outside and cooked er up like a roast. Must have been close to 5 Lbs. Ate most of it. Now I am getting chest pains. The rest is back in the oven re-heating right now. I love bacon.

BigBanger
09-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Wow , awesome thread for a hunting site , thanks for your input .

elkdom
09-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I can hear the "cracklin of your ARTERIES Hardening " from here!

bacin, bacin,mmmmmmmmm I love bacinnn!:lol:

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow , awesome thread for a hunting site , thanks for your input .

Your welcome. BTW I posted it in the recipe forum. Though someone might want to try this tasty recipe sometime, Im sure there are lots of bacon lovers out there. Thank you for your input.

elkdom
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Your welcome. BTW I posted it in the recipe forum. Though someone might want to try this tasty recipe sometime, Im sure there are lots of bacon lovers out there.

some days I'm sure there are more RECIPES on HBC for "Granola and Pablum" :rolleyes:

Kody94
09-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Your welcome. BTW I posted it in the recipe forum. Though someone might want to try this tasty recipe sometime, Im sure there are lots of bacon lovers out there.

Ferndogger,

Sounds like you may have missed this one that was posted here previously...
http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

I haven't tried it yet, but I love bacon too....might make it for deer camp this year! :)

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Ferndogger,

Sounds like you may have missed this one that was posted here previously...
http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

I haven't tried it yet, but I love bacon too....might make it for deer camp this year! :)

Wow, thats all I can say!. I bet if you made that you would be pretty popular at your camp. :-P

mijinkal
09-17-2009, 11:26 AM
WOW! I know what I'm cooking up this weekend. mmm Bacon explosion

BruceW
09-17-2009, 12:16 PM
WOW is right! I'm drooling on the keyboard.
Even has vegetables, cause everyone knows bacon counts as a vegetable at hunt camp!

Johnnybear
09-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Someone on CKNW today was talking about cooking up the BACON EXPLOSION in the Barbie on the balcony of an apartment building in the city with the neighbours upstairs complaining:lol:. Should have invited them down for some I guess:D.

wolverine
09-18-2009, 07:55 AM
Ferndogger,
You'll likely be dead by Saturday but your going to have smile on your face... sounds delish.... deadly but delish.