PDA

View Full Version : guess who I seen this morning

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 08:46 AM
So you may recall about the bear I encountered yesterday morning. Went back out this morning to see if I could find him and low and behold guess who was hanging out about 600 yards from where I seen him yesterday. Mr. Blackie. Mr. Big Blackie. This bear is a very big bear one of the bigger black bears that I have seen. Definatly got my heart pumping a little. Tried to get in close for a shot but he caught wind of me and took off. Going to go out again later and see if I can make it happen.

d6dan
09-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Go Git'em, teach him a lesson for scaring the s**t out of you yesterday. Oh, and don't forget pics....

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Go Git'em, teach him a lesson for scaring the s**t out of you yesterday. Oh, and don't forget pics....

I will do my best, I always wanted a nice big rug. I am definatly going to get more photos of my trips now. I am a photographer but I only had my big cameras that are just too big for lugging around when your up in the hills with all your hunting gear. I just bought a little canon G10 so I can stuff it in my bag now,because you wouldnt believe how many times I have been out there kicking myself for not having my camera. If you want you can check some of my stuff out at www.bennyvphotos.com (http://www.bennyvphotos.com).

MB_Boy
09-17-2009, 09:38 AM

x2!!

Just looked at your website.......fantastic pics!! As a pretty hardcore skier I have to say your pics are just as good as anything published in ski/boarding magazines. :cool:

I have spent a lot of time on Saturna and those are some great shots taken around the island. :cool::cool:

ferndogger
09-17-2009, 09:50 AM
x2!!

Just looked at your website.......fantastic pics!! As a pretty hardcore skier I have to say your pics are just as good as anything published in ski/boarding magazines. :cool:

I have spent a lot of time on Saturna and those are some great shots taken around the island. :cool::cool:

Thanks MB. Some of my shots have been published in mags but been slacking this year on sending my photos out. I still have shots that I took last winter that I havent even edited yet.:eek: Been busy with other crap like weddings and such. I hate weddings, but the money is good. And now hunting season is here so they probably wont get edited until the spring:-P

jrjonesy
09-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Nice pics on your website!

Good luck with the bear!

Buckmeister
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Awesome pics!!! Like the snow ones!

Hope you get your rug.

Spokerider
09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Yep, you do have an artistic talent for subject and composition.

Brambles
09-17-2009, 05:40 PM
YEE HAW, go kill that som bich. Man would that be sweeet. I hope he shits himself just like you did, lets just hope he's not packing "man spray"

MB_Boy
09-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Going to go out again later and see if I can make it happen.

So???

Did HE get YOU this time.....or has he had you treed since Thursday night? :-D

Steeleco
09-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Third times a charm, now if your real lucky you'll get a before and after shot!!