PDA

View Full Version : Attn Gatehouse

THE SWEDE
09-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Hey there buddy ole pal.Im heading to Pemberton for a hunt in a few days.Can you give me directions to your place.I need a place to stay.I'll eat your food,drink your booze,flirt with your ole lady,dirty your sheets, clog your toliets and maybe even fondle the livestock.Pm me your info.Cheers

P.S You got goats right??

browningboy
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM
I heard his sheep are not shy....:???:
Going after some mulies?

Fisher-Dude
09-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Hey there buddy ole pal.Im heading to Pemberton for a hunt in a few days.Can you give me directions to your place.I need a place to stay.I'll eat your food,drink your booze,flirt with your ole lady,dirty your sheets, clog your toliets and maybe even fondle the livestock.Pm me your info.Cheers

If the toilets can handle samsquanch dumps, they surely can handle yours.

huntcoop
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Which alter-ego do ya think he'll reply with.........

Salty
09-13-2009, 08:21 PM

Strange hobby KeSwederwhatever ^^

Gateholio
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Of course you can!! That is what HBC is all about! :mrgreen:

Bow Walker
09-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Swede here...."sounds good!, but what's that PM mean about you sleeping with me?!?" :shock: :???: :shock:

Fisher-Dude
09-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Swede here...."sounds good!, but what's that PM mean about you sleeping with me?!?" :shock: :???: :shock:

He's a man$lut - doesn't care whom he sleeps with. It's that Surrey influence I think.

lip_ripper00
09-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Dude, leave me out of this:roll:

THE SWEDE
09-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Of course you can!! That is what HBC is all about! :mrgreen:

Thanks.Stock up on ketchup chips,grape pop and wildcat