PDA

View Full Version : Illegally killed 204" Bighorn

09-12-2009, 10:11 PM
I just saw this, I hope it is not a repost. I was suprised that the undercover agent actually killed the ram. Was killing it an acceptable option in trying to get a conviction? I just have a bad feeling about this. I don't know all the facts, but it is hard to imagine a circumstance where letting the ram walk wouldn't be an option.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200908290500/NEWS01/908290304

State investigators filed felony and misdemeanor charges against a Whitehall taxidermist and two other men this week in connection with the shooting of a record bighorn sheep in the Missouri Breaks last fall.
An undercover Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks agent shot the sheep after purposely missing it a number of times over the course of a couple days, according to court documents.
Since last fall, the killing of the ram, which reportedly measured 204 inches on the Boone and Crockett scale, has been a hot topic on the Internet, with chat-room rumor mills churning out all kinds of speculation and accusations regarding the death of the bighorn ram and the actions of the undercover agent.

lilhoss
09-12-2009, 10:13 PM
yep- a re-post,on here last week.

Jelvis
09-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Way to late on this one big fella bin dare dun dat -- weeks ago same --
Jel -- done like dinner -- >

09-12-2009, 10:17 PM
My bad...:redface:

Jelvis
09-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Your totally for given, for given, old news -- you tried to help inform hey --
We all do stupid things at least once in our Life Time -- lol -- +++ --
What colors the sky over where you are ? lol --
Jel -- Johnny come Lately -- a day late and a buck short every time --
Your so far Behind --- You think your in Front lol --- Hey where is everyone ?
lol