PDA

View Full Version : the things u see hunting...

3kills
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
well today decided to go grouse hunting with my wife and kids and bumped into steeleco..we have been talkin back and forth on here for a few years now and we have both hunted the some of the same areas for a few years as well and it was about time to finally bump into each other and meet in t he bush..hell he has met some of my family before he ever even met me LOL...oh and i think he might have a story when he gets home too ;)

Bow Walker
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Amazing what (who) you see when you haven't a big enuff gun, eh?

How's the little one doing these days?

Steeleco
09-12-2009, 11:10 PM
LOL Too funny Darcy, I told the tale to my wife when we got home 1/2 hour back. She asked if there's anywhere in the bush I can't go and not bump into an HBC member.

Makes me think, NOT!!!

Funny how we've BS'd on here for so long, that when you drove past I just knew who it was.

The story about that damn kid of mine will be along soon!!!

lip_ripper00
09-12-2009, 11:19 PM
LOL Too funny Darcy, I told the tale to my wife when we got home 1/2 hour back. She asked if there's anywhere in the bush I can't go and not bump into an HBC member.

Makes me think, NOT!!!

Funny how we've BS'd on here for so long, that when you drove past I just knew who it was.

And what did I say a couple of days ago...............

3kills
09-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Amazing what (who) you see when you haven't a big enuff gun, eh?

How's the little one doing these days?

my lil one he is doin good..he had a blast out hunting today loved seein all the cows...

3kills
09-12-2009, 11:42 PM

Makes me think, NOT!!!

i seen the jeep and thought hey that looks like Davids and then i seen u as u drove by and i though i think that was him and then i seen the stickers and knew it was you... did u guys see anything else?

goatdancer
09-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Usually the line is "The things you see when you don't have a gun".........

cloverphil
09-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I saw an HBC bumper sticker on a window of green and white dodge ram truck in Guildford last Friday, not sure who it was though . . .

Salty
09-13-2009, 03:24 PM
A month and a half ago passing through Pemberton I saw a huge Sasquatch just ouside of town. It crossed the highway and up into a ravine and no lies, he was carrying a 30 pack of Kokanee :o

Jetboat
09-13-2009, 03:42 PM
passing through Pemberton I saw a huge Sasquatch just ouside of town

That warn't no Sasquatch, that be Gatehouse so don't shoot!

treeclimber
09-13-2009, 03:50 PM
hahahahaha