PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Friendly Places to stay in Princeton

Caycuse
09-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Haven't hunted Princeton for a few years... use to stay at the Evergreen. Apparently they no longer have a place to hang game.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay that can hang deer... or other ideas for dealing with a muley while staying at a hotel?

fozzy
09-11-2009, 07:28 PM
You could always drive to Penticton and drop one off at Grimms...

sparkes3
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
cedar motel has a little room at the back for hanging deer.and great people to boot.i have also hung deer off the back steps of the colmont hotel in colmont

gary murray
09-11-2009, 10:22 PM
You could always drive to Penticton and drop one off at Grimms...
My fiance works at Grimms and they don't do a hang only.

fozzy
09-12-2009, 08:43 AM
My fiance works at Grimms and they don't do a hang only.

Good point :)

I've been very happy with their service over the last few years. They are good people.

gary murray
09-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Good point :)

I've been very happy with their service over the last few years. They are good people.
They do good jobs for me too. That little german girl in there with the dark hair in a pony tail is my fiance. Her name is Barb and has been there for 6 years so say hi to her next time you're in. I asked her last night why they don't do a hang only cause they would make some good money doing that too. She said that to get to a deer that's in there just for hanging, they have to pull out a bunch of other game just to get to the one in question. They should expand and get a cooler strictly for hanging.

Caycuse
09-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice!! I really appreciate it!