PDA

View Full Version : First Kill

Hemi
09-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Well I went out with my neighbor and we were just scouting around. When we saw the bushes move like a twister just touched down for a second. We moved in closer for a look following a steady thump like a heart beat. as we got closer we took notice that it was starting to get dark, so we had to plan this out not to lose what ever was there. I moved in cautiously and finally saw what I was after. I raised my bow and took aim and witout delay I let a shot go. That arrow was bang on target and I knew it didn't have a chance as I felt confident it was a good evening for me. The grouse on the other hand well I invited him for dinner...:lol:

Bowzone_Mikey
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Nice !!!;)

killman
09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Good shooting! And glad you found a friend :smile:

mrdoog
09-08-2009, 08:58 PM
LOL, now you'll have to move up the food chain!!!

Hemi
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Good shooting! And glad you found a friend :smile:
He is a good guy but he hunts more with another guy. And he doesn't have the time to invest in bowhunting..

killman
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
He is a good guy but he hunts more with another guy. And he doesn't have the time to invest in bowhunting..

Don't mind me, just a wise a$$;-). I am not interested in bowhunting or I would offer up some assistance. Lots of good fellas on here than can help though. Good luck with your adventures!

Bow Walker
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Well I went out with my neighbor and we were just scouting around. When we saw the bushes move like a twister just touched down for a second. We moved in closer for a look following a steady thump like a heart beat. as we got closer we took notice that it was starting to get dark, so we had to plan this out not to lose what ever was there. I moved in cautiously and finally saw what I was after. I raised my bow and took aim and witout delay I let a shot go. That arrow was bang on target and I knew it didn't have a chance as I felt confident it was a good evening for me. The grouse on the other hand well I invited him for dinner...:lol:

Always nice to invite someone to dinner...Congratulations. ;-)

moosinaround
09-09-2009, 08:36 AM
What about pictures to accompany a story??? Ban him!!!!LOL

BigBanger
09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
First kill ...... nice .

Chuck
09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Nice twist!