PDA

View Full Version : Mt. LoLo in Region 3 have you hunted it before ?

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 04:49 PM
--deleted----

Mr. Friendly
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't believe any of Mt Lolo can be hunted except the very top, where's it's still CDN Military (civil access is granted), where it's not classed as Indian Reserve, Jel.

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 06:21 PM
--------------------

Crazy.kayaker
09-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Mt lolo Jelvis PM me and we can talk about lolo. I like Mt Lolo :D

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 06:51 PM
---------------------

Ltbullken
09-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Don't know much about LOLO, but Strawberry Hill, just west of it has lots of big deer. Get on a big burn or cut and glass it.

Crazy.kayaker
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Don't know much about LOLO, but Strawberry Hill, just west of it has lots of big deer. Get on a big burn or cut and glass it.

I've seen a few of the deer you talk about there. I do most of my hunting on the west bank of the North Thompson river. There are lots of awesome deer around kamloops.

30-378-magnum
09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
region 3 is a waste of time try around clearwater

M.Dean
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
There's not a lot of game in region 3-27. That's where i live, we had some deer up here years ago but they all got run off, hit by cars, wolf killed, ticks got lots, CWD, mange and the remaining few just starved to death! Haven't seen a deer track in these parts for years now,no moose either, lots of Cougars and wolves, and if they don't get ya, the rattle snakes will, not many folks go out side after dark up here, got dam vampire bats the size of bald eagles!!! Mosquito's around here are so dam big I saw 2 the other day raping a mallard duck!!!Camping here is a sure death sentence!!! We try to warn new comers and tourists to maybe hunt else where for there own safety, some heed the free advice, the others never return, lost forever!!! With all the GOOD deer country around this beautiful province of ours, only a dam fool would hunt 3-27!!! If any deer do happen to move back up here again, you'll be dam certain I'll post a special notice so every Tom Dick and Henry can come up and swarm the place!!! Also, if any of you do happen to venture up here on the mountian, do not stop for anything! Keep your doors locked, no matter what you see or hear, do not stop your truck!!! If for any reason you do, make god have mercy on your wicked soul!!! M.Dean, Region 3-27.

bad arrow
09-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Ya, I heard the same thing M dean.

slicky72
09-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the sound advice M.Dean I hate vampire bats!

M.Dean
09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks, around here, I'm know for good sound advice!!! Could be because I'm the only sober one around here also!!!

slicky72
09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks, around here, I'm know for good sound advice!!! Could be because I'm the only sober one around here also!!!
Well I'm sure you will have 3-27 all to yourself with the game moving out and all. Good luck this year, I'm headed elsewhere. ;)

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
--------------------------

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 08:41 PM
--------------------------

bigshooter
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Great another post for the clearwater gang bang a truck for every road and a road for every truck. 4 years ago great hunting untill everyone found out. I wonder who told everybody?

Jelvis
09-08-2009, 10:04 PM
------------------------

BlacktailStalker
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
There's not a lot of game in region 3-27. That's where i live, we had some deer up here years ago but they all got run off, hit by cars, wolf killed, ticks got lots, CWD, mange and the remaining few just starved to death! Haven't seen a deer track in these parts for years now,no moose either, lots of Cougars and wolves, and if they don't get ya, the rattle snakes will, not many folks go out side after dark up here, got dam vampire bats the size of bald eagles!!! Mosquito's around here are so dam big I saw 2 the other day raping a mallard duck!!!Camping here is a sure death sentence!!! We try to warn new comers and tourists to maybe hunt else where for there own safety, some heed the free advice, the others never return, lost forever!!! With all the GOOD deer country around this beautiful province of ours, only a dam fool would hunt 3-27!!! If any deer do happen to move back up here again, you'll be dam certain I'll post a special notice so every Tom Dick and Henry can come up and swarm the place!!! Also, if any of you do happen to venture up here on the mountian, do not stop for anything! Keep your doors locked, no matter what you see or hear, do not stop your truck!!! If for any reason you do, make god have mercy on your wicked soul!!! M.Dean, Region 3-27.

I know a couple Andersons that might say differently ;)

M.Dean
09-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Well Blacktail Stalker, any time your in the area maybe we can hookup and go look for some tracks! That name you mentioned rings a bell, some of the best dam hunters that ever walked these parts! I got a feeling that I might see one or two of them Anderson boys this fall!!! BTS, if you happen across Dbl A, tell him coffee's always on at the Dean's house!

Brambles
09-09-2009, 05:40 AM

LOL thats one of the funniest things I've read in a long time:lol:

Jelvis
09-09-2009, 06:04 PM
--------------------

Jelvis
09-09-2009, 06:32 PM
--------------------- -

quigleyoutwest
09-13-2009, 04:25 PM
I know a couple Andersons that might say differently ;)

unreal, appreciate the intro to hbc,

Jelvis
09-13-2009, 07:53 PM
-----------------------

quigleyoutwest
12-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Well Blacktail Stalker, any time your in the area maybe we can hookup and go look for some tracks! That name you mentioned rings a bell, some of the best dam hunters that ever walked these parts! I got a feeling that I might see one or two of them Anderson boys this fall!!! BTS, if you happen across Dbl A, tell him coffee's always on at the Dean's house!

after your done badgering my uncle with questions about cats try my grandma, she might know where to find some too, blacktail,

Laurence_Erickson
12-28-2009, 12:21 AM
HMMMMMMMM Mdean I could not agree with you more as I live just below you on the mountain .there is a definite void as far as animals go .I am thinking the mountain men have thinned them down somewhat .

Will
12-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Mt Lolo stinks...........:?

Jelvis
12-28-2009, 12:44 AM
----------------------------

Will
12-28-2009, 01:10 AM
...it goes to the best spot for record book buck$, Lil Heffley Lake area and around. Then drive around Whitecroft and then down down to Hyas late season and hunt in thar Pilly Grimm. Trophy cla$$ or you can kick my lily $$$

Sure the hunting can be decent(if yer not fussy and "any buck will do".........but "the best spot for record book bucks" ? :?

Okay Jelly ! ............:lol:

Johnnybear
12-28-2009, 01:30 AM
Trophy cla$$ or you can kick my lily $$$

I'm sure there are alot of folks that would love to do that Jelvis:mrgreen:.

Jelvis
12-28-2009, 01:55 AM
-------------------------

gutpile
12-28-2009, 03:34 AM
jelvis you better give up the booze !

Jelvis
08-27-2010, 01:37 PM
----------deleted