PDA

View Full Version : why can't I ever see these AFTER the 10th

BearStump
09-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Saw these guys on the side of the #3 by Moyie lake a couple days ago. they were too far for a picture, so I walked up a little closer, then closer, then closer......well you get the point. ended up 8 feet from this buck when he started to sound like the big bad wolf huffing and puffing at me.

sorry cant figure out this picture thing. how do I get the picture on here? It says the the picture is 1.73 mb and the forum limit is 97.7kb

Stone Sheep Steve
09-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Saw these guys on the side of the #3 by Moyie lake a couple days ago. they were too far for a picture, so I walked up a little closer, then closer, then closer......well you get the point. ended up 8 feet from this buck when he started to sound like the big bad wolf huffing and puffing at me.

sorry cant figure out this picture thing. how do I get the picture on here? It says the the picture is 1.73 mb and the forum limit is 97.7kb

Sounds like you need to start bowhunting.

SSS

BearStump
09-07-2009, 08:57 AM
I think the pic worked this time

mcrae
09-07-2009, 09:53 AM

Trust me I know the feeling:biggrin: I find nice critters in the summer but they get smarter than me come hunting season....

gary murray
09-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Trust me I know the feeling:biggrin: I find nice critters in the summer but they get smarter than me come hunting season....
I know all about that. Week before the bow season all the bucks were just standing around feeding and not a care in the world. As soon as bow season opened, they ran as soon as they seen you. I counted about 12 or 13 bucks in 4 days since the bow opener but only one stood still long enough for a shot but even he had to run a little ways before stopping to offer me that shot.

MikeH
09-07-2009, 05:55 PM
dude you gotta get a bow lol:)

twoSevenO
09-07-2009, 06:53 PM
See, what i think happens, is that the deer get a copy of the regulations book. After the 10th they hibernate i'm pretty sure.

Chuck
09-07-2009, 07:30 PM
They know!..............They always know!