PDA

View Full Version : my xt 350 has been stolen

Barracuda
09-05-2009, 02:15 PM
my xt 350 has been stolen
My yamaha xt 350 has been stolen from my front yard. I used it yesterday this morning i go out front and it is gone.

It is a white xt350 with a blue box on the back the seat is blue no rips tank is white with blue lettering blue fork tube covers .
if anyone sees it call the RCMP

if anyone that knows me has photos please post them

thornhill maple ridge

move to the right spot i am just to pissed right now

lip_ripper00
09-05-2009, 02:49 PM
That:mad: SUCKS!! hope you find it and it's not damaged

steepNdeep
09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Hope that you find it! Any pics? Good luck.

Elkaddict
09-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Post some pics if you can 'cuda. I live just east of you. I'll keep my eyes open.

Barracuda
09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
figured i can do this picture and there is one in the gallery

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/my_motorcycle.jpg

rollingrock
09-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Dang! I thought you were talking about F350 XT!

Barracuda
09-05-2009, 03:58 PM
thanks for the pointer i am now going to go to all my adds and add yamaha to them

bsa30-06
09-05-2009, 05:58 PM
sorry to hear kyle......that sucks.

goatdancer
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Good luck on your search. Hope you get it back in decent shape. Probably some scumbag out there racing around the bush.

gary murray
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
What a bunch of dicks. I hope the RCMP find them before you do.

landphil
09-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Hopefully whoever stole it, breaks their kneck and both arms while taking it for a spin ;)

Not necessarily, they could probably find some way to pin the liability on 'cuda :twisted:

Good luck getting your bike back man!

Blainer
09-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I hope it was insured?

Jelvis
09-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Those thieves probably will part it out, or will repaint it and put a bead weld over the serial numbers -- it would have been gone faster up here if left in the yard -- crack addicts -- anything not bolted down -- WHAT ?
One guy left his two thousand dollar mountain bike at the front door of a gas station went in for a second for a cold bottle of soda looked out WHAT ?
Another tied down his bike on the front of his van and come out -- WHAT ?
----------------------------------- GONE ---------------------------------------------
One guy left his 2500 dollar lap top to go up and get a refill on his coffee turned around and out the door goes crack addict number 2 ----- with it
---WHAT ? ----------------You gotta be kidding me -----------------WHAT ?
We had a fancy door mat in front doorway ------ WHAT ? ---------vanished
Jel -- it's a crap world out there -- WHAT ? -- Getting worse by the hour --
-------------------------------- Lock It Sprockit ------------------------------------

Barracuda
09-05-2009, 07:43 PM
yes i have comprehensive on it but i hate dealing with ICBC. the bike was in great shape and i just regeared it and my two new tires are sitting here ready to go on it for my elk hunt which i am not really sure about going on now as i was gonna take the bike as my primary mode of transport .

it also means the scumbags would have had a good look at the other stuff here.

killman
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Shitty deal man.

Barracuda
09-06-2009, 10:56 AM
to all that looked i just want to say thanks . my MC was recovered last night. (got the call this morning)

Just went and looked at it and it seems the ignition if fubar they guy removed my box from the back and it has some strange black residue on it in places but all in all it looks ok. still gotta phone icbc and let them know but other then some replacement of ignition stuff and the missing box it seems ok

the guy was caught rideing it at the husky gas station at 224 and dewdney the tow driver said around four in the morning.

This is the public info i have for the name of the person caught on it.
and to top it off i find that the guy is due in port coquitlam court at 930 am for what look to be the same type of criminal behavior.

SIMENSEN, ANDREW Philip
Alias TAYLOR, RUSSELL Larry
Alias TAYLOR, CHRISTIAN
Alias CERUTTI, RICHARD
Alias TAYLOR, RUSSELL
Alias SMITH, EDWARD John
Previous SIEMENSEN, ANDREW Philip

gary murray
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Good going. Just in time for hunting season.

lilhoss
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Good for ya on getting it back.It's too bad they didn't recover it with him piled up in a ditch though,Karma man,it'll come his way one day! Lil' spit and polish and your set again for your elk hunt.

cainer
09-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Unbelievable! That's a great ending-well, better than the other one. Now go blast an elk.

bsa30-06
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
glad you got it back......how does he keep all those names straight,he has more names/personalties then some hbc members.

mrdoog
09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Good news for sure.
That's a nice bike.
Mr. Slimeyson needs some vicegrips on his balls as a little reminder not to touch other people's stuff.

gary murray
09-06-2009, 11:39 AM
If he uses all those aliases, then you just know he's a piece of s^@t and uses the names to try and avoid detection because of his criminal activity. Only people i ever knew with a pile of aliases were career criminals.

Tikka270wsm
09-06-2009, 11:52 AM
If the guy would put that much effort into being honest in life he could probably make a nice life for himself. A pity the moron couldn't "see the light". Not only is he making it more difficult for himself, but he's screwing with others lives as well. Some people really deserve to be locked away.

I'm glad you got your bike back.

Singleshotneeded
09-06-2009, 02:04 PM
:D With that many aliases and so much stealing he's beyond being reformed...I say hang him and he won't ever steal again...and the
rope is re-useable! We could pretty much fix healthcare by executing
career thieves, murderers, serial rapists, and pedophiles...$100,000 tax
dollars a year to keep that trash locked up per person...eliminate 3,000
of them in jails across Canada and we save $300 million a year!:D

bad arrow
09-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm glad you got it back, and that prick needs to step on a banana peel, cant stand thieves.

Elkaddict
09-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Glad to hear you have your bike back. I hope you can relax enough now to really enjoy your elk hunt.