PDA

View Full Version : openin day tomorrow GOOD LUCK TO ALL

matt420
08-31-2009, 04:13 PM
hey to all who views this,, well its opening day for bow in just tomorrow :) just wanted to wish all who is bow hunting mule or whitetail a good luck during bow season as well as everyone during the rest of the season.. cant wait to see the pics from this year :).. good luck to all and be safe..

Sideofabarn
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Got my tags for Mulies, Whitetails, Moose and Black Bear... all I need now is for something stupid enough to stand still for long enough! I was out playing with my bow yesterday, and saw a nice moose and a couple of bears. One more sleep!

rocksteady
08-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Probably first year in the past 10 that I have missed opening day of bow season....:evil::evil:

Oh well, higher priority...Protect and serve, save them darn trees....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hoping to be home for the last few days of bow, then do the rifle thing....

matt420
08-31-2009, 05:01 PM
ya i hear ya i aint gettin a full day in :( gotta work... but once 330 hits im headin out for a nice long walk

Probably first year in the past 10 that I have missed opening day of bow season....:evil::evil:

Oh well, higher priority...Protect and serve, save them darn trees....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hoping to be home for the last few days of bow, then do the rifle thing....

matt420
08-31-2009, 05:03 PM
nice i got my mule and whitey tags a few days ago... gunna wit for my moose tag till closer to opening.... and shot a blacky in the spring so i dont plan to shoot another one anytime soon... good luck one more sleeeppp :)

Got my tags for Mulies, Whitetails, Moose and Black Bear... all I need now is for something stupid enough to stand still for long enough! I was out playing with my bow yesterday, and saw a nice moose and a couple of bears. One more sleep!

Mik
08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes indeed, good luck to all. I am unfortunately off to work, missing opening day. Kids are even upset....oh well there's always next year!

BiG Boar
08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Having a stab at it tommorow so to speak, have to see what comes of it.

blacklab
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Was out this morning, saw one immature bull, one 2 point buck and some does. Thought it was going to be a great morning till the sky opened up, thunder and lightning close, real close.

swampdonkey
09-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Was out this morning, saw one immature bull, one 2 point buck and some does. Thought it was going to be a great morning till the sky opened up, thunder and lightning close, real close. what part of 3 r u in

gogogadget
09-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Just trying to figure out what smoke camo to wear!

blacklab
09-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Greenstone mountain. Didn't see another hunter, but like I said I wasn't out long.