PDA

View Full Version : how to change address for hunting

Mr. Friendly
08-26-2009, 05:12 PM
I realize that I haven't changed my address since I moved back in September. is there a # to call or a website to go to or is the only way to do it is mail in that piece of paper cutout in the synopsis?

ROY-alty33
08-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Just stop by your nearest servicebc centre.

trapperdan2061
08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
I did it online it was easy.

Mr. Friendly
08-26-2009, 05:44 PM
I did it online it was easy.
where? a link would be much appreciated! :D

landphil
08-26-2009, 05:47 PM
If you haven't got your hunting license yet this year, just fill out the lower part of the card for your license sticker for change of addy.(the card the issuer keeps)

Mr. Friendly
08-26-2009, 06:04 PM
I have my license but when I was getting my migratory bird license and couldn't remember my new postal code, I realized I never changed my address. I haven't the foggiest where the closest gov. agent's office to me is either (I'm in Kitsilano, Vancouver).

reach
08-26-2009, 11:07 PM
I just mailed mine today, but I noticed they have a fax number on the form too. So you could fax it to them to save the hassle of mailing.

Steeleco
08-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Found this on the Gov't site.

Change of Address Notification

It is important that the Fish and Wildlife Branch maintain accurate records of hunter addresses and hunter numbers particularly as they relate to Limited Entry Hunting, wildlife harvest and hunter effort data requested from hunters through reporting, inspection and survey.
If the holder of a hunter number card changes his or her residential address or ceases to be a resident, he or she must notify the Director of the Fish and Wildlife Branch of the address change.
If the holder of the hunter number card ceases to be a B.C. resident, the hunter number card is suspended as long as the person is not a resident.
Please forward a Change of Address notification to us WITHIN 30 DAYS OF name change. The Change of Address notification form is also found in the Hunting & Trapping Synopsis (http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/regulations/index.html) on Page 16.

rishu_pepper
08-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Change of address form is actually on Page 40 of the regs :)