PDA

View Full Version : lets go lion huntin!

mark
12-17-2005, 10:56 AM
ya gotta give this lion credit for tryin, if some ass was tryin to kill me id do the same! :-x

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/lionhunt.html

ex bc guide
12-17-2005, 11:14 AM
I seen this on another site, not very brite.
Mike

Tank
12-17-2005, 03:40 PM
That gets my heart goin from here! Feel kinda bad for the Lion by the end of it though...

CanAm500
12-17-2005, 05:24 PM
lol lion hunting!!!

REDGREEN
12-17-2005, 09:30 PM
That would definately be a rush.

abbyfireguy
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Apparently those guys need to spend more time at the range..They can't shoot worth crap..Lucky someone didn't get killed by their stupidity...Thankfully they live on the other side of the planet..:roll:

Sikanni Stalker
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I agree, 8 g0d d@mn shots......enough said I guess.....obviously the first one wasn't worth a darn......

Apparently those guys need to spend more time at the range..They can't shoot worth crap..Lucky someone didn't get killed by their stupidity...Thankfully they live on the other side of the planet..:roll:

rrfred
12-20-2005, 11:21 PM
sadly, a testionmonial of incompetence / stupidity of all involved- even the professional hunters- so many fundamental errors in this clip. Its easy to miss in the heat of battle; but less likely for those who practice.

Marc
12-21-2005, 06:34 AM
You've got to put yourself in those guys shoes. You're trying to shoot a lion that probably weighs close to 600+lbs. He absorbed the first shot like nothing happened and then charged them. Try shooting a moving target that's coming straight for you while you've got a lump of that brown stuff in your pants, and your heart in your throat. Who's to say that he wasn't hit more then once? Unless you hit bone you probably wouldn't notice much that he was hit till he finaly bled out. It's easy enough to make judgement when you weren't there when it happened, but a different story when it hapends to you.

I myself would never attempt such a hunt as I value my life to much, and I hate soiling my pants.:biggrin:

Marc.

Tank
12-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Its pretty easy to rag on these guys, but you have to give him credit for standing his ground. Despite whatever stupid actions led up to the event, not everybody would hold their ground to the pioint where the animal actually knocks them on their ass!