PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Deer Hunting Magazine now online- FREE OF CHARGE

davey
08-24-2009, 05:57 AM
As a sponsor of Hunting BC. we are pleased to announce our 2009 issue of Canadian Deer Hunting magazine is now online for your reading pleasure. Our members also get Great Canadian Sportsman and Canadian Bowhunting on the same website - FREE OF CHARGE! Check it out at www.greatcanadiansportsman.com (http://www.greatcanadiansportsman.com) Take a minute to enter our contest for a chance to win a prize package from Mepps/Williams.
please enjoy.:?

Mr. Friendly
08-24-2009, 07:13 PM
can you buy this magazine in paper? I always prefer reading in paper then on a screen.

NoLimit99
08-24-2009, 10:09 PM
The link isn't working for me just tries and tries to load.... oh well

davey
08-25-2009, 06:47 AM
we do not print our magazines - it's way too expensive. However, we have installed a print feature whereby anyone may choose to print a single page or the whole thing ,in color, if they choose to do so and have a color printer. Otherwise,you may print what you want in black and white. As far as uploading is concerned, when you click on the link, if you have dial up internet service, it takes some time to load - works best with dsl or high speed internet service. Unfortunately, we can't do anything to speed up the process for dial up users. Hope this helps.
thanx for your input
David Smith
Co-owner
Great Canadian Sportsman.com:-D

timberhunter
08-25-2009, 09:43 AM
I registered and I must say its a pretty cool way to view a magazine. Well done.

Marc

ROY-alty33
08-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Yep great mag,
I may be a little prejudice though.
I won a Sitka jacket from them earlier this year.

d6dan
08-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I registered and I must say its a pretty cool way to view a magazine. Well done.

Marc

Yes it is a :cool::cool::cool::cool: way to view a magazine and they are pretty good stories too..

Mr. Friendly
08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
perhaps a method of downloading it in PDF format or something could be provided? much easier to print that way. :)