PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Ranch Packs-New Site

Devilbear
08-22-2009, 12:55 PM
For anyone interested, Mystery Ranch Packs has just put a new site format up and it is superior to the preceding ones.

These are costly and rather heavy packs and they are absolutely the BEST serious backpacks I have ever used, they ARE worth the substantial price and last like nothing else I have ever tried.

They have a new model, the "Wolfpack" that fits on their NICE frame and is, IMO, as close to "perfect" for BC hunting, as can be hoped for. If, after my 31+ years and nine different packs from Dana Gleason, the designer/owner, I were to "need" a new pack, this would be my first choice and with the accessories I prefer, the only pack I would really need.

Check it out, several on here have bought MR packs and seem mighty pleased with them; the customer service is the finest I have experienced and the folks that make them, DO things, like climbing Denali and hunting Stone's here in B.C.I prefer to buy from active outdoors people than from "gram weenie" "granola crunchers" from "the coop".............

Gateholio
08-22-2009, 01:28 PM
That wolfpack sure is nice...:shock:

bigwhiteys
08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
That is a much better website, what is the difference between the wolfpack and the 6500? The wolfpack seems to have another 200 cubic inches of space? They look pretty much the same???

Carl

Gateholio
08-22-2009, 06:57 PM
That is a much better website, what is the difference between the wolfpack and the 6500? The wolfpack seems to have another 200 cubic inches of space? They look pretty much the same???

Carl

It has a big bag and a little bag, you cna use independently of each other. It looks nice, but not nice enough to retire the 6500 and buy another one.:razz: