PDA

View Full Version : Air Miles hunting trip

bearhunter338-06
08-22-2009, 07:42 AM
I collected enough air miles to pay for my gas to Dowson Creek. So I will be some time around September 12th for a Elk/Moose hunt. Planing to be there for the opening of the Antlerless Elk opening.

I think my planing will be good as Antlerless and 3 point elk, spike/fork 10 point moose, will be open at the same time. I am hopeing to get an elk and moose (don't want to sound greedy) to fill up the freezer. I figure the luck will be on my side as my buddy in Dawson has permition to hunt a lot of farms, including the hard to get (so i'm told) Borrick land (a millon plus acers i'm told).

P.S
I will have very little sleep untill I leave, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Burke:mrgreen::mrgreen:

BearSniper
08-22-2009, 07:46 AM
You can use Airmiles for gas ?

How do you do that ?

lunatic
08-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Borek has some gooooood land. Shouldn't be a problem to fill the freezer.

toyotacowboy
08-22-2009, 08:07 AM
you go to the air miles website and cash your miles in for fuel vouchers...got me 200 bucks for my trip to the EK in a week :)...its 175 mile for a $20 voucher.They mail them to you in about a week

BearSniper
08-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Great thanks.

The wife has about 1500 points/miles.

Looks like I might have to get into some serious negotiations.:oops:

I'll start by offering a really nice pair of shoes and we'll see where it goes from there.

I'd like to get to Region 7-3 in October so I'll be burning a few liters of gas.

bearhunter338-06
08-22-2009, 11:19 AM
you can also get extra cards and distribute them to your friends and family and collect points faster.